║ [ NA ⋆ Mari ] Zenith 🔹 Lvl. 15 ║ Socially Active ⋆ Mature ⋆ Organized Discord & Document Plans ⋆ Guild Raid Statics

:small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond::small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:

Hello everyone, we are Zenith🔹Crystallize, a group from the NA West Mari Server! At the moment, our main Guild Zenith is a Lvl. 15 Guild with a Lvl. 5 Shop ~ Crystallize is our guild for alts!

The focus of Zenith🔹Crystallize is to be SOCIAL, the aspect that we as a group enjoy the most is adventuring with one another and meeting new friends! Many of us have been playing games for a handful of years now, but there are always new content to enjoy together since we accept all members from all walks of life. We have members from NA of course, but also players from OCE, SEA, etc.

Initially, we are a close-knit group and we felt that it is best for things to be kept this way since we value the quality of members over the quantity of members. Our maximum member count will be 60 total members.

・Zenith is currently recruiting 1445+ T3 Bard, Paladin, and Gunlancer mains to join our GUILD STATICS and raid with us in Valtan Normal and Hard! We have an organized spreadsheet of static groups ranging from Casual to Hardcore.

Our Static Document: 🌠 ZENITH ⋆° RAID STATICS (COPY) - Google Sheets

・We also boast in having an active and organized Discord server with Guild Documents and monthly to bi-monthly Guild Meetings! As the GM of Zenith, I operate everything as professionally as possible to give my members the best experience possible.

・Members are to be active on a daily basis unless otherwise communicated. We automatically remove members if they are inactive for a week if they are unexcused.

If you are interested in joining Zenith🔹Crystallize, please take a couple of minutes to thoughtfully fill out this membership application and post it in this thread ! If you want to learn MORE about us, please hop into our DISCORD SERVER (linked below)

MAIN CHARACTER NAME :
NICKNAME : (optional, if you don’t have one please delete this section)
MAIN CLASSES :
TIMEZONE :
REASON IN JOINING : (please make this a couple of bullet points)

ADDITIONAL : (optional, this can be a little intro about yourself~ ^^ or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them as well!)

Discord: 🔹𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇 ᴳᵁᴵᴸᴰ

1 Like

CHARACTER NAME : Robertross
NICKNAME : I also go buy Havuc in Discord and a lot of other places
MAIN CLASSES : Paladin mainly, then Gunlancer and Gunslinger (then maybe all the others eventually!)
TIMEZONE : PST

・Looking for a smaller tight nit community to play with (none of these massive guilds with 1k players that you feel lost in
・Looking for casual likeminded players to get along with
・I like the logos and the name!

ADDITIONAL : (optional, this can be a little intro about yourself~ ^^ or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them as well!)
・Played lots of mmos over the years, like most of us i’d assume, and looking for a new guild home. Also played a decent amount of LoL and Diablo so this game feels like a bit of a throwback
・If you let me join I can post pictures of my cats! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CHARACTER NAME : Kabukitanuki
NICKNAME : Bagelsworth
MAIN CLASSES : Wardancer (on Mari)

・Have a social community
・None of the Valtan guilds really appeal atm
・Despite my autism and social anxiety, I thrive in social guilds in games

ADDITIONAL :
・I’m autistic
・I tend to ramble on about things I enjoy
・I have a totally healthy obsession with cheese

2 Likes

We are having a soft cap atm due to an influx of members! Do feel free to join our Discord to be a part of our community~ at a later date we will have a waitlist for members to join once the Guild levels up and we have more spots! :heart:

1 Like

CHARACTER NAME : Eborsisk (Deathblade), Osmosis (Paladin)
NICKNAME : Moss
MAIN CLASSES : Paladin, Deathblade

・Horizontal progression and Endgame content with committed guildmates
・Meet new friends
・Exhaust all possibilities in Lost Ark

・I’m from Portland, Oregon
・This is the first MMORPG I’ve committed to
・I’m in school studying film and animation (stop-motion)

1 Like

CHARACTER NAME : Pwnlyfans
MAIN CLASSES : Deathblade

・Searching for a close knit community of mature individuals
・Helping others, friendships, socialization
・PVE, endgame content, completionist

・highly interested in being a part of the community!
・MMO’s played in the past - WOW, BDO, OSRS - :slight_smile:
・Currently active duty in the military! Outside of that life, Lost Ark is main!

1 Like

I cant accept the discord link :frowning: can you please shoot it to me on discord? “Dustbunny#4259”

1 Like

Apologies for the late response, I have tried adding you but I cannot seem to find you/add you successfully.

Please do reach out to me/add me, ECHO女媧#4444. Thank you!

Thank you to those who have reached out to me and posted an application! I appreciate all of you taking the time and interest to do so.

CHARACTER NAME : Truesights
NICKNAME :True
MAIN CLASSES : alterlist

・Looking for people to talk with bounce ideas off of and to go end game stuff when i get there

・MMO junkie . The realm.UO, EQ . both Star wars , ff11 and 14, wow (way too much wow)

1 Like

CHARACTER NAME : Drecana
NICKNAME : Dreckar
MAIN CLASSES : Bard

REASON IN JOINING :
・Looking to join an active stable community
・Looking to avoid the mega guilds
・I might have been creeping on Discord to get you to know you guys better :wink:

ADDITIONAL :
・I am interesting in being put on the waitlist for Zenith
・Past MMOs - WoW, SWTOR, FFXIV

1 Like

Guild Zenith is now FULL. We still have spots in Crystallize for those interested in joining us, do join our Discord to join our waitlist and understand the requirements of each Guild.

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Chronoz
NICKNAME : Chronos
MAIN CLASSES : Berserker/Sharpshooter
GUILD YOU WISH TO JOIN: Wherever you have room for me is fine.
REASON IN JOINING :
・Looking to find a closer knit group to play with, rather than just a random join off the available guild list.
・Most of the friends I game with either aren’t playing Lost Ark, or went to a new server so, looking to meet some new people.

・Currently still work from home so, I’m around most times of the day to group up.
・Mostly I play a lot of Destiny 2 but, excited to have an ARPG to jump back into.
・Ive been playing games for almost 25 years now and working on them for the past 15. So, any other games people are playing, I’m probably into also.

1 Like

Hello, please join our Discord if you not have already!

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Valgrim
NICKNAME : Val
MAIN CLASSES : Berserker, Paladin, Gunlancer
TIMEZONE : MST -7:00 (Canada Time)

REASON IN JOINING :

・Primarily looking for a guild with a close knit-vibes like this one.

・Looking for group of people to hang out and talk about the game with. Basically to build bonds and friendships with, as I’m most likely gonna play this game long-term.

・With a tight knit group of people, I feel like it’s much more engaging and fun
to challenge content together. I’ve had my fair share of being a part of extremely hardcore players, it wasn’t a very good experience.

・My main game used to be FFXIV. Im actually a new blood on the release of Endwalker and I just reached the beginning of Shadowbringers when Lost Ark came out :smiley: I still love FFXIV, as I like the story it tells, but now I dont know anymore. I’m too commited with Lost Ark. I like the gameplay more lol.

・I have quite a bit of MMO experience. Destiny, FFXIV and Path of Exile are some of the ones’ I’ve played.

・More so of a question, what type of of guild do you guys consider yourself? (Semi-Casual, Casual, Hardcore etc) As for me, I’m more of a semi-hardcore player. I take my time usually and dont rush the end game, however my main goal is still to reach and clear the end-game (like Legion Raids etc. etc.)

That’s about it! Thanks, and I hope to see you in game!

1 Like

Hello there, thank you for your interest! Please join our Discord at your earliest convenience, we have a waitlist for members who are looking to join us.

1 Like

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Malicus
NICKNAME : Mal
MAIN CLASSES : Berserker (so far)
TIMEZONE : MST
GUILD YOU WISH TO JOIN: either one

・looking for a guild and community that is not too small that it comes off as dead most of the time or too large where one could get lost in the noise and barely make any connections to others.
・ not gonna lie, i also want to do the guild quest stuff once i can.
・this game has a lot in it from the raids to world events and so on, and honestly i want to be in a community where i can ask questions if i get lost doing some of it, and even help others out when they need it.

・i have been playing mmos over the years, been in both small and large top guilds that died off, been in casual and even elitist guilds (strongly prefer the casual lol). just going to list the mmos i’ve played since others have; GW, GW2, ESO, Blade n soul, Dragons prophet, revelation online, Archage, Riders of Icarus, Path of Exile, FFXIV, SWTOR, PWI (Perfect World), The Secret World (the older version), and DC universe online
・Even though i say i prefer casual guilds, i still like to play the end game content of raids.
・as a question, what kind of guild is yours, and what are the guild rules?

1 Like

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Mercurows
MAIN CLASSES : Shadowhunter, May also do Arcana &/or Reaper once they come out
GUILD YOU WISH TO JOIN: Crystallize
・ Looking for an active group that also understands our lives outside of gaming may be very hectic at times.
・I don’t know anyone personally that plays this game, so I’m hoping to join a community and be able to have players I can call friends.

・ I work as a medical scribe, and am hoping to be admitted to a Physician Assistant program in the near future.
・Most games I play are mobile gacha games, with my favorite being Girls’ Frontline. Occasionally play Fate/Grand Order, Honkai Impact, and Genshin as well. Once in a while, I play on my PS4 or warframe on PC.
・ I have 2 dogs, both female pitbulls. I’ve had 5 total throughout my lifetime since Kindergarten.

1 Like

Thank you @Malicus and @Mercurows for filling out the applications!
Please join our Discord if you have not already, we have a pending waitlist, more information about our Guilds are on there too.

MAIN CHARACTER NAME :Arez
NICKNAME : Afflicted
MAIN CLASSES : Gunlancer / Paladin
TIMEZONE : US Central
GUILD YOU WISH TO JOIN:
・Doing cool end game stuff with fun people
・Looking to meet new people and make friends

Busy working 30 year old just looking to play lost ark with new friends and learn the end game together. PvX mostly pve though.

I also joined the discord - Afflictedfury#2827
Feel free to add me or invite as necessary to the guild

1 Like