β•‘ [ NA ⋆ Mari ] Zenith πŸ”Ή Lvl. 15 β•‘ Socially Active ⋆ Mature ⋆ Organized Discord & Document Plans ⋆ Guild Raid Statics

Hello hello @Grantchi , @LycheeJelly , and @Ninebae !! Very happy to see all of you interested in joining us ~

I will be reaching out to each of your personally on Discord. Thank you!

Main Character Name: Nightmarical
Main Class: Gunslinger
Timezone: PST

Reasons For Joining:

• Looking for mates to run content with
  • I like you guys :man_dancing:

Additional Facts

• Based on my rng, someone at amazon hates me
1 Like

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out to me ~ I will reach out to you on Discord soon about your admission.

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Jtealights
NICKNAME : Jay-Tea
MAIN CLASSES : 1475 Igniter / Casting Reflux Sorc (will probably prog with Reflux and go Igniter for Farm or Bus Raids).
TIMEZONE : PST
REASON IN JOINING : (please make this a couple of bullet points)

• Was doing Raids at Friend’s Pacing (Usually Valtan Normal Mode) in their Guild, but they have all since quit Lost Ark and the Guild is dead now. Recently, been pushing for HM Raiding and Cleared HM Valtan past 2 resets with a group on Valtan Server.
  • Ideally want to raid with a guild on Mari Server to make it smoother process.
  • Been talking to Kaeri about the guild and the guild sounds like a good mix of what we want competitive yet casual and efficient.

ADDITIONAL : (optional, this can be a little intro about yourself~ ^^ or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them as well!)

• Character Profile
  • Used to Cutting Edge Raid on Mythic WOW as Healer in Top US44 Guild,
  • I tend to be quieter at first and listen, but once I get acclimated to the static I’ll be more vocal.
  • Just want a non-toxic static or raiding environment. I’m fine with constructive criticism I mean whatever it takes to get the raid done, but don’t prefer getting berated and yelled at haha.
1 Like

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest, I will be reaching out to you soon on Discord.

We are still actively looking for DPS and Support players to join us in Valtan and Vykas! Please post here or go to our Discord if you are interested in joining us.

Here is a copy of our Guild Raid Statics in document form ~

Bump. This could be you!!

1 Like

Heck yeah! Is your group excited for Vykas? :smiley:

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Xinn
MAIN CLASSES : Shadowhunter / Arcana
TIMEZONE : MST
REASON IN JOINING :
・Previous guild died (rest in peace)
・Looking for a casual group of friends to push content with :slight_smile:
・You guys seem fun

ADDITIONAL : (optional, this can be a little intro about yourself~ ^^ or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them as well!)
・Hello, I play lost ark pretty casually, but I like to at least stay on top of ilvl to be able to play new content when it comes out. Been having a lot of fun with Valtan so decided I should try to find some people to do legion raids regularly with.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our application~ I will be reaching out to you soon about the Guild Admission process.

Adventure together

1 Like

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : AyΓ‘
MAIN CLASSES : Sorc, Destro and Wardancer(Probs replaced with arcanist once it comes out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
TIMEZONE : AEST
REASON IN JOINING :
・Looking to continue further endgame content in Lost Ark
・Previous guild collapse
・Looking to commit to a more active static group. Mainly been pugging for Valtan and Argos etc…

・ Played LA a bit in KR
・Also played other similar MMORPGs like BnS, SWTOR, etc…

1 Like

MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Isuckbcimsupport (yes it’s a meme)
NICKNAME : Aug
MAIN CLASSES : Paladin(s)
TIMEZONE : EST
REASON IN JOINING :
・Browsed discord, chatted with Blight a bit, watched the most recent guild meeting - think I would be fine here.
・Current guild is lacking people to play with - and we don’t have a HM Static for Valtan or Vykas mainly due to lack of members and ilvl.
・Love the vod highlights and memes.

ADDITIONAL :
・Eastern Time Zone so I tend to try to raid earlier than 10pm PST.
・Medicine, Military, College, MMOs, Food of all kinds, Gym and Sleep are my life right now.

1 Like

Good ol Friday night runs

1 Like

Hello!! Its very nice to meet you. Awesome~ we are more than happy to have you in our Guild! I will reach out to you shortly.

Love these pics! Keep it up friend <3

All of our Guild Statics are almost full! We are more than happy to have more members lead more static groups as well~ do join our Discord if you have any questions about our Guild!

Bump

1 Like

We are mature group of people

1 Like

Our amazing events hosted by Guildmates! One is a fun out-of-game event where we create the most cursed pokemon fusion, and the other is a Vykas typing test contest! Join our Guild for events like this and much more :heart: