๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ [NA West - Mari] Lonewolves Pack - level 13, Guild Shop level 5 [OCE & SEA based guild] Recruiting 1400+ Active Players. Training Session every Saturday

Hi there,
Welcome to Lonewolves Pack recruitment post. We are currently a very small OCE based group of friends( 7 Friends) that clears end game PVE content as it comes without rushing.

Why join this small guild?

1. Semi Casual- We are not a try hard / elitism guild where we punish people for making mistake during raid or any PVE content or treating the game as a job. We just want to be able to clear any PVE content eventually while trying our best. We are patient if any mistakes were made or unsure on how the mechanic works
  2. Friendly- We are friendly and happy to help anyone in the guild with raids, tips and tricks for raids and also teach / practice session for raids
  3. OCE based- We play totally different hours compare to NA players, if you are looking for static group outside of NA prime time, we will be there since the timezone difference.
  4. Alts- Alts are allowed for now till we run out of spot then we will start kicking alts to make slot for other members.
  5. Active- We are super active and we are always online during OCE prime time which is around 7pm- 11pm GMT +10. We are even online outside of that 4 hours most of the time after work.
  6. Guardian raid carry- We are happy to assist with guardian raid carry as long as we are free and available, please do not spam us if we are busy doing dailies and other stuff ingame.
  7. Abyss Raid- We will always ask fellow guildmates ingame or discord( if you choose to join) before doing any Abyss Raid
  8. Discord- Discord is available, we have about 5-6 people on discord every night just hanging out talking about random stuff
  9. After work hour raid- Raids are always done 30mins after daily reset so that most people that finish slightly late will be able to make it home and raid together.
  10. Learning Sessions- We Organise learning sessions for new players every Saturday(OCE time) that wishes to learn about the raid without the pressure of random players abusing you.
    After reading and you guys are interested, here are the requirements to join

Requirements:

1. Must be active to contribute to the guild with silver or gold if you choose to(gold is optional, we will not demand but happy if you can) and speeding up guild research. Inactive for 3 days and we will dm you on discord(if you join our discord) if not we will send a message via ingame before kicking( No replies for 2 days after the DM will be kick)
  2. Gear requirement of 1400+++( Exceptions can be made for gear score below it if you are active)
  3. No drama, toxicity, racism or any other misconduct to fellow guild members and also fellow Lost Ark players( No exception / excuses will be tolerated)

After all that reading and you guys are still interested?
Send a dm to Happylonewolf ingame and i will get back to you guys as soon as i can.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you all around Mari Server.

2 Likes

Hi, I tried searching โ€œLonewolf packโ€ in the guilds search bar on Mari server and it didnโ€™t turn up anything? Iโ€™m interested in joining because even though I play on NA West I actually live in the Oceanic timezone (Guam, USA). I do this because I get the best ping to any game on NA West servers always.

Anyway, my ingame name is Leserafiim and Iโ€™m a sorc. Iโ€™m only level 46 at the moment so my gear level may not be up to par, but I will definitely work on it so Iโ€™m hoping I can join and play with people in a similar timezone as me. If you have discord, my handle is Ripple#1862.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump

I am interested. I donโ€™t want to join right now, the reason being that I have my own lv6 guild which I have been grinding out missions on, and will be waiting for the weekly distribution. As soon as that happens on Thursday evening I can leave (just before maintenance) and then join. I donโ€™t recall if there was a cooldown period for this, so perhaps Iโ€™d only be ready by Friday.

More information:

Located in NZ. Over 18. Usual play time is 6pm(UTC +12) onward.

I have a lot of alts, but only intend for my Bard, and perhaps my Sorc to come over.

I have no particular need to keep them in my personal guild though. So for the sake of guild quests I could bring them over until more players join.

I am quite serious about the game, but I like to progress slower than what might be the average. Ilvl almost always comes second to overall progression, i.e. collectibles and other such account progression.
Bard is my main, though this is a rather recent switch. I am working towards 1400/1415 for Argos and NM Valtan, but this will take time with the honor shards/leapstones deficit sheโ€™s run in to.

If you want to send me a PM here, Iโ€™m happy to give my discord and I would join any server you might have.

Edit: I also just want to add, that I am very PVE focused. As an OCE player Iโ€™m sure you understand the ping issue very well. As much as I do enjoy PVP, I try not to open up Pandoraโ€™s Box. I do take it seriously and therefore end up getting frustrated at the lag more often than not.

Sure feel free to join anytime rosza, i will dm you ingame and give you my discord id there. You can just search Lonewolves in the guild search and join anytime you want. Also take your time honing or pushing your gear score. We at lonewolves donโ€™t really push anyone to push content with us, take it easy

bump

bump

bump

Guild is growing slowly, we now have about 7-8 active OCE / SEA players. We have some 1415, some almost 1400. Will be organizing guild abyss dungeon/raids or legion raids in the future. Still recruiting more OCE / SEA players to come and join lonewolves.

bump

bump