1 of my characters can't connect to the game

The other 3 are fine but only this one can’t. Just happened after the maintenance.
I tried to re-launch it a couple times but it doesn’t work. (Also have to queue for 30mins everytime…)
Anybody have the same issue? Pls help

Hello @Sigmarus,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that one of your characters is not working properly.

Can you please confirm which of the 4 characters is the one having this issue? Can you share the name of the server? With this information I can check if there’s something going on with the character. Also, where you in the middle of an activity like a dungeon before the disconnection? Please let me know.

Looking forward to your response! :sunflower:

Character name: Zulhan
Region: North American (West)
Server: Bergstrom
I was in Glass Lotus Lake in Rohendel

Thank you for your response!

hello, can you help me too please @aePixie
my main account got same issues can’t login in the past 24h++

Character name: Lordscp
Region: North American (West)
Server: Bergstrom
Last location : Secret Forest in Punika (on 2 mokoko secret passage)

Hey @stevenchrist94 @Sigmarus,

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum @stevenchrist94! :mage:

Thank you for providing me all the information.

In this case I moved your characters to a safe zone, this is just in case the issue was that the character was stuck, please do the following before opening the game:

1. Close Lost Ark completely
  2. Close Steam
  3. Run Steam as administrator
  4. Check the game files on Steam
  5. Open Lost Ark.

After this, please try and check if you’re able to use the character, if after doing this the issue persists, please contact our customer service live chat so that our team can look further into this, if needed they will escalate the issue to our devs to solve the issue.

Hope this helps! :sunflower:

It seems no one can enter Secret Forest or Glass Lotus Lake on Bergstrom server. I also cannot login to my character that logged out of Glass Lotus Lake.

I also can’t finish the Punika main story quest because I cant enter Secret Forest.

hi @aePixie i can login now.
thanks a lot for your help
appreciate it :smile:

Hey @stevenchrist94,

I’m so happy to hear that, please let me know if you need further assistance.

See you in Arkesia! :sunflower:

I can log in now, thank you for your help.

Hey @Sigmarus,

I’m glad to hear that you’re able to log in now, let me know if you need more help.

Have a wonderful day! :mage: