+1 support gold cap

Idea for supporting the support shortage: Give a +1 to the 6 gold cap but just for one support either it be pally or bard players can decide.

1 Like

That only makes alt supports better, it won’t make people main support. There are enough supports most of the time when you’re looking to what most alts are doing, support shortage starts at 1415 and becomes a real issue at 1445+

yeah and i can see why, i know its RnG and its been talked about 1000000 times but, holy hell i quit pushing all my chars past 1400…even my bard(s)… cause’ i totally enjoy spending 2-3 weeks of stock piling mats and collecting gold for a whooping 2-4+ ilvls at the end of it… its truly thrilling, and yeah lets be real the thought of RMT dose pass by the head when you see literally NOTHING is done about it and you’re friends pass you in a few days randomly after they have been ‘‘offline’’ for 6 days…hmmm…

but ill be damned my stupid conscious gets the best of me and i stay honest…
the accelerated ways they put out to get players ‘up todate’’ with the new content kind of also makes the other end of the stick worse, now you have material shortage, since they never adjust the material output versus the accelerated way.

yeah you could say these ‘‘events’’ but…sigh, that’s not even up for discussion…

Well pushing alts past 1400 is indeed very hard but you shouldn’t do it until you reach 1460 ilvl on your main because with the next update there will most likely be a Stronghold research that helps alts get to 1445 ilvl easier. Dps should stay at 1370 and supports at 1385 so they can do P3 Argos until then, pushing alts without the research is a loss of gold unless you get super lucky relic drops from Deskaluda/Valtan