2 Biggest Issues/Bugs right now for me

Hello…

In last hour or two I lost 900 golds on bugged quest (Gesbroy)
As you can see on screenshots bellow I had all proper buffs + golden bell (rest of mokokos I didn’t had problem to get) but simple I can’t enter for the last 2…
Tickets for golden bell are gone as well so can you check this please and refund my gold…

I still didn’t get my second power pass for completing main story…

There is numerous bugs and disappeared stuff from Inventory and chests but this two right now are most important…
Also before tell me what to do, I did numerous time install/reinstall/verify/repair and etc…

Central Europe
Mokoko
Gvapo

Day 2

Still no respond…
Still missing powerpass…
Still missing gold and can’t finish Gesbroy mokoko run…

Cant’ help you with the Gesbroy issue but regarding the second powerpass:

You get it after you used the first powerpass on a character.
That boosted character will receive the powerpass in the mail after completing the Beatrice history lessons :>

If you checked everywhere and you cant find it chances are you already picked it up from the mailbox and used it.
To check that: go into your character selection, make a new character and name it whatever (do not use a proper name as deleting it will block the name 60 days).
Click on the powerpass button and check if you get the activation button at the bottom.

If yes - all good. Do not actually use / activate it if that was just a character to test it.
Cancel out and delete the char.

I was thinking if I have got my second powerpass or not yesterday too.
So I tried to check but all my chars are 460 or higher so the game kept telling me
“You cant use a powerpass because you don’t have one” when I clicked the powerpass button in character select screen.
But I knew for sure I only used one so far.

After checking the powerpass boosted alt’s mailbox and every other mailbox just in case I decided to make a new char to test it.
And yes - there it told me I have one unused powerpass ready when I clicked the powerpass button for the fresh character.

Thanks for reply really appreciate it…

I will check again (although I always check several times before write/ask) but powerpass would not be first thing that are disappeared from my inventory chest…

Remember to use it because right now I am stuck with main due to game bug so wanted to kill time…

Thanks one more time for advice and suggestions will do it right now, seems it will take a lot of time to someone official respond/check/solve bug Issue hah…

I know it’s annoying but don’t give the Moderators a hard time about it.

I am sure they are not as many moderators as they should be and they need to take care of all the “I am entitled to X”, cry-for-nerf, gimme skins and whatnot kind of threads in between checking bug reports :slight_smile:

Ha I know…

Was part of big USA board as supermod and monitored squad of 100 moderators and how they behave with members…

In this case true that this forum need more mode who can actually help members but also need proper forum/live mods or support who will actually work with members who have issue in game…

Those nerf/mad topics should be always last, checking with one eye if there is TOS penalty…
But so far I am not impressed and I think it will be just worse because topics simple will be ignored…

Day 3…

Still no response…
Still stuck on Gesbroy island due to bugged mokoko place where i lost 900 golds…

I feel a special love here because being in small group of issues that mods ignoring… :innocent:
Probably I should use bot and not be a regular player, bots getting all the love in this game… :innocent:

Did you at least find your missing second powerpass? :slight_smile:

I am sure the moderators here really would like to help you but I guess they can’t.
All they can do is forward the potential issue to the devs to check for potential bugs and fixes but they will not refund you your gold.

If there would be a general problem or a bug in that area I am sure we would see more threads about the issue in here.

My advice would be to read a guide on how to get to the mokokos just to make sure you didn’t miss a step on accident as Gesbroy is pretty confusing with all the buffs and try again if you can spare another stack of gold.
I am not sure if you actually need to click all of the 4 barrels in the correct order in addition to having the buffs to unlock the last area you are showing as I did it in one go but the area worked fine for me.
Timing is pretty tight though and judging by the amount of time you have left on your buffs you just got the buffs and went straight to the last hidden area.
That’s not how it works I guess :>

Hey mate…

Thanks for asking and trying to help, for sure you are the only one here…
About powerpass didn’t tried because I am very close to leave the game so why waste time ?

‘‘Old grumpy bastard like me’’ is from another dimension aka era and fi game/support not value me why should I bother with bugged/bots dominated/bad support game… :innocent:

I did read the guide and because that I have so much time left on SS above, first time I did rest of 7 mokokos, second time I did exactly as guide said with 4th keg interaction…ok didn’t worked so I tried one more time and as you can see on SS, again plenty of times and I did buffs even in order from yt video but still can’t enter to hidden place…

Problem is that I am not bot, gold farmer or run gazillion alts to have tons of golds to experiment, I needed gold for upgrading gear…also ticket should stay with you and give ‘‘numerous golden bell’’ but ticket disappear after one use (another bug ?!)… :crazy_face:

Thanks one more time for trying to help me and I really appreciate it mate, but let’s see for how long I will be ignored by staff here…

If I solve this I will contact you about powerpass,…cheers…

Sorry overlooked first part answer…

I saw several members/topics about this issue and not in even one someone staff said anything…

I don’t know if they can help or not but for sure they can try/give advice/say something, duty/job of every mod on every board is to try to help…

Hello @Gvapo!

Thank you for posting your concern in our forums and thanks to @hunter121 for helping on this matter!

I am sorry to inform you that gold compensations are not available at the moment, I apologize for the inconveniences this can cause to you.

As I understand you are having issues with trying to enter to the quest Gesbroy, could you please detail to me a little bit more about the problem you are experiencing?

Also, since you are receiving a mail with the Powerpass, once you complete all the quests of Vern you’ll need to go to the mail person to get the Vern Powerpass (item) after you use it, it’ll be reflected in your selection screen.

Note: You’ll need to use your first Powerpass in order to have available the second one.

I hope to hear from you soon!

See you in Arkesia!

Hello Darkens…

First thanks for reply, finally someone and appreciate it…

Problem is simple, as you can see on SS I simple can’t enter to hidden place to pickup last 2 mokokos even if I had all proper bufs, timing and did interact with 4th barrel as well…

Ticket for gold bell should stay with player but disappears after gold bell…

I spent 900 gold on that for nothing, if there is no compensation that what is the point me spending all the gold I have on this and uninstall game ?

You are welcome, I am glad to help!

By any chance are you trying to go to the last room right after you buy the gold bell ticket?

Have you already collected the Seeds located in this side of the map?

That’s odd. It should work with all 4 hidden interactions. First time it didn’t work for me because I didn’t get all of that. Too bad we can’t verify it from your screenshot, unless you have one where you pointed at the buff and it specifies 4/4.

Yes I am, all seeds except those 2 are collected and did all interactive with kegs in room with buffs…

I spent third of my golds on that and simple can’t risk/experiment because in that case I will lose all my gold and only thing that will remain is to delete game…

As you can see on this SS below, this guy from youtube had exactly same buffs including gold bell above head and walk in without any problem, I will post a link as well to the video but I can’t simple enter as you can see on my SS above in first post…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmP5Xmx28es

@Shirodesu

Yup should work, I spent there couple hours trying everything but nope, just a middle finger hah… :joy:

Hi again Gvapo!

I wanted to ask you if you completed the quests related to that zone, also can you please tell me if the NPC at the entrance has interacted with you any time that you have tried to enter.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi again Darknes…

Not at all in every try I did, I am not sure 100% but I think he didn’t even mumbled ‘‘mixing is the best’’ but again, not sure about that one…

Thanks for the confirmation @Gvapo!

In this case. since you are following the process as it should be, I kindly ask you to contact our support to file a ticket on your behalf in order to have a deeper look into your issue.

Note: Please send this thread to the associate helping you on submitting the ticket.

Hope you have a great day!

See you in Arkesia!

Thanks a lot for trying to help me, I will contact support later although previous time they didn’t gave a damn about issue and just sent me back here…

Later mate…

I can’t focus on this issue right now because seems I banned, any help would much appriciate it…

Thanks in advance…