20% event honing tomes not registering with merchant

Hello, I am online now after the update and have noticed that my event enhancement tomes (the 20% honing ones from the hyper express mission) are not showing up as a useable option when I go to hone my gear. They are in my inventory but are not registering with the gear honing merchant like the normal or other (maharaka) event 10% tomes are for use. Really hope this is fixed soon as they expire in a few weeks and I’d like to use them!!

13 Likes

Those tomes have an ilvl limit just incase you aren’t aware the legendary both from the event and express pass stop at +15 (1415) and the purple at +15 (1370)

Hello, yes I know, my ilvl is 1399 and I am trying to get my weapon to +12 at the moment with the legendary tomes, I used this exact tome and failed yesterday and now it is no longer showing up with the merchant as an option to use despite me having more. Same goes for the armor ones. No option to use it when trying to go to +13 on my chest, pants, ect. I have 4 leg 20% weapon tomes and 25 20% leg armor tomes sitting in my inventory from the express event that I was saving for this final stretch that are currently unusable since the patch.

Can confirm, at the very least the Event Tomes from the express event themselves do not show up. My other event ones do seem to show up however I had these in storage prior to the update if you just bought yours maybe its the newly purchased ones?

2 Likes

Yep that’s exactly what I’m getting. No new purchases. I did my boss rush after the servers came back online for some extra leap stones and headed straight to the honing merchant. I have had all kinds of honing books in my inventory for the past week or so and got the hyper express done/those rewards just over a week ago now. They were always showing up fine as an option before but I specifically saved them and wanted to start using them now that I’m getting closer to 1415 and low on mats (new player just started last month). All of the normal/maharaka event 10% books show up with the merchant fine but the 20% hyper express ones are no longer appearing as an option to use despite me being in the ilvl/upgrade range to use them, just like in your pics.

5 Likes

Yep, same issue here.

1 Like

I see the same issue. I was able to use some of those books yesterday but I cannot use it anymore after the latest update. My T3 gears are +12 and +13 with total item level 1403.

2 Likes

For further details, the names of the honing books are “[EVENT] Tome of Enhancement: Weapon (Bound)” and “[EVENT] Tome of Enhancement: Armor (Bound)”. They are in my storage but they no longer show up in the honing UI as selectable items.

I did not have this issue yesterday and only started seeing the issue after the latest update. My character’s gear levels are +12 and +13 so they should not have a problem on using the items. Please fix the issue. Thank you.

5 Likes

I have the same issue too. Seems like it happens after the latest patch update. Hope they noticed it and fix it asap.
Tagging @Roxx @Shadow_Fox for visibility.

1 Like

Having the same issue here as well. @Community-Team

same problems, hello? mr and ms CM?

1 Like

i got same problem too. please fix it

1 Like

Same problem. I just emphasize that I’m at the correct level to use the item

1 Like

Same problem here

1 Like

Same issue as well.

1 Like

same

1 Like

@Roxx please help this is a limited time book and i would like to use it

1 Like

Thank you everyone for reporting this issue! I will forward this report to the Development team. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same issue the 20% event enhancement tomes don’t show up in the upgrade (enhancement) window. I noticed something else odd instead of 15 plus 20% (I had 15 on character) when I went to the honer it shows I have 30 of the 10% ones. I didn’t use as I don’t want to waste a 20% upchance. It looks like on my character its decided to lower them to 10% and double the amount of tomes, that is in the upgrade window at least. In my inventory they still show as 15 20% event enhancement tomes. In any case can’t use correctly and they are time limited so hope they resolve soon.

1 Like

issue still here, would really like to use these 20% tomes but cant. hopefully we get some type of hot fix or something