320 gold for try a upgrade for the weapon and 170 for armor

I don’t count the fusion material, but this time i have far more material than gold, i am blocked by the gold cost.

4 Likes

Dont hone. Make gold. Tap when you have gold again.

21 Likes

big timegate then

Play alts to funnel gold to main. There’s more than enough sources. Never had gold issues.

2 Likes

More alt, mean more game time, its not easy.

4 Likes

Less game time means less progress. Just like less working hours leads to less salary. It is that easy.

11 Likes

Why are you preaching this guy to be slavery of work? Work smart and play smart

6 Likes

There is no entitlement. Either you put in the effort or you swipe. Most MMOs require grind. Play something casual?

8 Likes

Timegating everything in this game is their way to try make you swipe

4 Likes

the initial setup of alts is the only time consuming thing lol not to mention you don’t have to play them every single day.

1 Like

to be honest, i’ve never seen a game with more people not understanding how grind games work. Everyone want’s everything now. No, timegating is how MMO’s work. Get over it or play something else.

10 Likes

Not actually my first grind game and usually in grind game the timegated content gives you items that are even worth your time

4 Likes

No different than other games 1 raid per week for a 1% chance to get the piece you want…

Timegating is a core MMO mechanic…

5 Likes

Alts only require time up to a certain level(t3 1340/1370). then you can do rested daillys. Sell g Leaps for easy gold. Weeklys for consistent income. Alts is the safest progression route for f2p. Not sure why people see this is a hindrance. Alts will help your overall progression more than collecting seeds and doing other collectibles.

2 Likes

People just want free gear … and then what, let’s say u do max all your gear to do Valtan so what you will still be farming as usual.

It’s the FOMO that gets you just relax and play at your own pace.

4 Likes

no I want max gear and then 1 shot KO Valtan, and sell drops for 3m gold and then resell the gold to buy my new G63 class

1 Like

Yeah its insane, after 1370 the game CLEARLY does not have enough content to make gold

3 Likes

Not really.

Not my fault you don’t want to believe it just because it is not instant +30k gold to your account. I’ve made more than enough comments explaining the gold situation and even made a topic myself. Feel free to go give them a look, or keep thinking I’m wrong if that makes you happy.

1 Like

I just saw my weapon is costing 550 per tap O.o ouch! My armor is 2 lvls back at about 250 per tap. Just failed all 10 attempts :joy: rip my gold income for the next few days. I mean tbh i dont think we need to hone past where it gets this prohibitive just yet. We can complain when content is out and we dont have gold to get us to it buuut we aren’t there yet i dont think.