9/10 Players are bots in starting Zones

How is that even a thing? And whats the Reason for EAC when it doesnt detect shit i just went back to Rehtramis to complete my Adventure Tome there or at least start doing it as soon as i arrived i was greeted by bots stacked on each other i followed some of them and i cant even keep up on my mount how does the EAC not punish that ? And what is done to prevent that i mean its f2p but still kinda sad to see especially for those that just started playing they wont have any social interactions since its only bots in these areas

2 Likes

You might want to use the search feature in the forum and/or read the latest news.

This topic is being discussed for weeks now and:

• every MMO has Bots, especially F2P games
  • there is no easy solution to this
  • gold farmers can create new bots (complete accounts) within minutes if not seconds
  • EAC (and other cheat tools) have been cracked for a long time, they are just there to prevent even more bots and are just one hurdle to make it a bit harder

Everything lese can be found in several of the lengthy discussions over the past days/weeks.

I get that every mmos has bots especially f2p ones
sad that there isnt a solution weird though that i reported speed hacking bots in the beginning of the week and they are still roaming around.
If its cracked for a long time why use it in the first place lol?

Like I explained:
Because otherwise it would be even easier. And EAC doesn’t target Bots, it is more targeting “normal” players running some macros (which are also not always detected by EAC).