A little tin-foil hat theory

I think they’re going to add the honing success banner any time soon. How do I predict this? The intention of Mokoko gold event isn’t to give out free golds, but make people get used to this annoying world notification. Please show your frustration and annoyance so that AGS don’t add this system ever in our server. Trust me, you’ll not want honing success alert showing every second for 24/7 covering your monitor.

5 Likes

Welcome back Nia :3
I really missed you, not sure why they sent you on vacation, i love reading your posts.

I doubt it, because with the 200k+ bots around, it will be insane seeing “sajkdhsajkhda” and such successful hones.

2 Likes

Thanks MitteJuni :laughing:
I’m not sure how calling the Mokoko island event “gambling” was against the forums TOS :woman_shrugging: I think someone with so much hate flagged me with multiple accounts. Who knows. :joy:

1 Like

hahaha, I believe you, I was sent to vacation island for 2 weeks too because of mass flag.

1 Like

Oh my god! I hope not xD
Its so disturbing to see all these messages pop up :joy::joy:

1 Like

That would be the best comedy effect AGs and Smilegate could achieve! :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s an automated system.
If your message contains even just a single trigger word, the comment gets flagged.
For example “Hara**ment” is a trigger word, or “Slv”. No matter the context of your message, the bot system sees the trigger word and BAM! get rekt. Basically.

The mokoko banner is just fn annoying, theres a good chance im done with this game if they add it.

1 Like

this banner wouldnt be so annoying if it was area based instead of global.
just my 2cents

2 Likes