A message to the community and AGS.....this is disgusting

First I’d like to speak to/about AGS and how you are handling your games and customer service.

Frankly it’s appalling and whoever controls your customer service side of things straight up needs to be fired. You guys have quite literally zero forgiveness to the player if something is accidently deleted or something is accidently claimed. I’ve had this happen to me and have gotten ahold of your support and every time it’s the same answer in short I’m basically told “Well sucks to suck we can’t help you” HMMMMMM weird thought it was a game you’re publishing in the west for smile gate. Do you REALLY think I’m dumb enough to believe you can’t remove something off my account and replace it with the same item so I can fix a small accidental mistake because you have zero in-game systems to do so? Sorry but I’m sick an tired of you guys insulting your players intelligence and being scummy enough to think that this is an adequate response to a customer in need. One of your reps even went far enough to tell me and I quote “Sorry but if we do it for you we have to do it for everyone” YEAH NO SHIT THAT IS LITERALLY YOUR JOB AS CUSTOMER SERVICE. If someone accidently grabs the wrong pet out of a box and just wants it replaced you really think it looks good on you to tell them eh o well shoulda done better mate. Lmfao it’s literally laughable. Every single mmo on the market has these fall back systems or ways you can fix things like this through contacting customer service hell some even have it automated on their website. You can not defend this behavior and you as a company need to do better. Idk who’s telling you this is a sustainable way to keep customers happy because it’s not. You have no excuse for this fix it and do better.
Another example of this is how you are handling the current release of destroyer, I used my express and Feiton power pass on two other characters just like many others did expecting to get one with destroyer because NOTHING was said to the community to maybe hold onto one or the other so you can use it for destroyer if that is what we were planning to do with it because you would not be giving us another one for destroyer. THERE IS ZERO denying that either A. this was done on purpose so you could get people to swipe for destroyer release(though I don’t think this was the case) or B. You just failed to be clear in your communication with us which keeps happening time and time again which is inexcusable at this point. We are your customers without us you are literally nothing this game would not thrive or continue to make you profit. New world is dead now because of the same ineptitude you guys have been showing with every release of a game you put out and lost ark won’t be far behind if you keep this up. You need to start actually being transparent with us and taking real accountability for your failures. Your customers will tell you and literally spoon feed you how to make the game better for the west and I’d suggest you start listening before it’s too late blizzard ignored their customers for 15 years and look were that game is headed now 1/4th of it’s player base left and zero faith in them as a company to deliver the game everyone once loved and was the undisputed king of the mmo genre. You guys are brand new and out the gate you already have one MAJOR L in new world. I want to love this game and I want to keep playing it with all my friends/guild mates but Idk how much longer I can take just the blatant disrespect you guys keep handing out to your customers on a daily basis.

9 Likes

whoever takes the time to read this, you’re a brave soul, give us a tldr

18 Likes

Eh I deleted the second part because it did feel a bit long, The first part is what is important and sorry if you think it’s too long when it only takes 1 minute to read but thank you for your input.

“I fucked up and that is AGS fault. Also - stop complaining, I hate whiners.”

5 Likes

Low expectations of a gaming company and making excuses for them, you sir are literally part of the problem.

7 Likes

You really need to stop drinking.

1 Like

this is not 1 minute to read no one will read this and help please summarize. Little sentence structure just a huge run on sentence to the end.

2 Likes

A run on sentence has one period.

Bro no one in the community is reading all this. Learn to get the point at least if you’re gonna get on here and do this

U didnt learn from the express pass? this community doesnt READ bro

2 Likes

you think i’ll waste my time reading that paragraph with no sentence structure. The following below is literally one sentence taken from that (I looked for the period)

Another example of this is how you are handling the current release of destroyer, I used my express and Feiton power pass on two other characters just like many others did expecting to get one with destroyer because NOTHING was said to the community to maybe hold onto one or the other so you can use it for destroyer if that is what we were planning to do with it because you would not be giving us another one for destroyer.

It was even shortened… sad. I kinda thought the part where it said that all complainers should stop playing the game was quite entertaining (considering this first parts rant).

So all 4 of you didn’t like my post and have a redditors attention span so you couldn’t take the time to read but the time you’re taking to flame my post about valid concerns about AGS as a company. The time you took to continuously be toxic towards me for quite literally no reason other than you didn’t want to take the time to read it was more than enough time to actually read the thread. WEIRD dude.

2 Likes

white… text… dark… backdrop… eyes… pain.

I did however read through it.

…and upon further inspection… I present to you,

63818fce5b7907b527fd142c9661e93b

3 Likes

That would most likely be because the actual players of this game are tired of you forum freddys just complaining all day. Just play the game

1 Like

I have 1000 hours into the game and 6 t3 characters one 1415 three 1370 and two 1340 so ok IG

He deleted the part where he actually was complaining about complainers too… :rofl:

2 Likes

okay okay I read it in full, OP makes 2 points:

A: I accidently deleted an item and / or chose the wrong thing out a selection chest I want AGS to fix my mistake.

B: I used my express event and PP already and don’t get a free pass with Destroyer.

Now my view:

A: You clicked and chose the item and hit confirm. Not AGS’s fault you didn’t verify. But I can understand the frustration kind of a grey area it looks good for them to restore it but CS is right, if every time a player complained they picked the wrong item nothing would get done. As far as I can tell a majority of players on these forums lack the ability to read and understand what things are and do.

B: I mean… You assumed that you would get a pass at no point did AGS say or confirm that we would get an event or pass. Both the Express Event AND the Power Pass had July expirations on them. You could have waited.

8 Likes

I read everything for now, and to summarize, yea they can offer more help but do they have to? No. But i agree with other things. New World hyped so many people, but que problems, cant do anything in order etc etc. If you ask me are they trying? Yes. Are they learning? No. AGS like you said is new to this market and i agree they should be more carefull with their steps in order to get loyal customers. But the point stands. You, me or another one in community, whatever we say, whoever we spoke to, if they dont want to listen, our words dont have meaning. I played new world too. There is nothing we can do but wait and see if they learned or not that’s all.

2 Likes

The thing is that if they would have been transparent about not getting one with destroyer me and MANY others would have not had made this mistake and held on to one which is the problem if that makes sense. I think it’s fair to hold them accountable for not saying so because it 100% makes a difference in the choices you make within the game.