Accidentally deleted a piece of my relic set

I made 4 pieces of the dominion set a bit ago and i accidentally deleted the shoulders. I was wondering if they can be restored or if i gotta live with it? Edit: I’m on NA East Sasha server

Hello @CuzImAThug, :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your concern about deleting one of the items.

I’m sorry to say but once any accessory is deleted from your chest or wardrobe, it cannot be restored or provided again from our end manually again.

Unfortunately there is nothing which can be done in this case. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

See you in Arkesia! :magic_wand:

It is what it is then. Thanks for the speedy response

Hello @CuzImAThug, hope you’re doing well.

I’m sorry to read that a piece of your armor was accidentally deleted, as @RuthlessFalcon mentioned, we do not have the ability to restore deleted items, however I have escalated your issue to see if we can find another solution.

I’ll be getting back to you as soon as I get an answer.

Hello Again @CuzImAThug,

I’ve received an answer and after further investigating it seems that your Dominion Fang Pauldrons were used as material for a skill transfer, this process destroys the item regardless of success or failure, unfortunately because of this it won’t be possible to provide a replacement.

Please make sure to double check the gear you’re using when transferring the Skill Tree to avoid similar issues in the future.

Have a good day in Arkesia.