Accidentally grabbed Character Bound T2 mats on Alt from Welcome Challenge

Hi Lost Ark English Support,

I accidentally grabbed a whole bunch of character bound T2 upgrade mats on my alt “Mistelle”, thinking that I was on my main “Mistori” this morning, from the welcome challenge, under the gear upgrade tab. Is there any way this could be reverted, or the materials changed to to Bound to Roster so my main could actually grab the materials instead?

This happened between 6:20-6:40am PST, Mar.3/2022

The Challenges that I obtained the rewards from were:
Under Gear Upgrade:

• Chaos Dungeon: Earth Level 1
  • Guardian Raid: Dark Legoros
  • Item Lv. 840! Way To Go!
  • Abyssal Dungeon: Ark of Arrogance
  • Gems for your Skills
  • Item Lv. 960! Way to Go!

Under Collectibles:

Regards,
Mistori

that’s 2 bad sadly, amazon cannot migrate items over from accounts. You are stuck with it due to human error. F

Hello @Mistori,

Welcome to the forum! :hugs:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I apologize for the inconvenience with the items.

Unfortunately, as you mentioned these items are character bound, we are not able to revert or transfer them to a different character. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a wonderful day! :mage:

Is it possible to make an exception to just one of all those items? The Caldarr Fusion Materials are currently blocking my character from progressing and that 150 sitting there will sit there for a long time :frowning:

Thank you for replying,

In this case is not that we don’t want to, we are not able to transfer the items. I apologize for the inconvenience.

is there any kind of rollback service available or for that matter modifying the bound flag for those items to be bound to roster?

Currently we don’t have this option, as of right now once you claim an item there’s nothing else we can do.

I understand, thanks for the quick replies regardless.