Account already logged in i can't log in

i went to sleep with my lost ark opened and when i woke up i got disconnected. when i tried to log in again it said that this account was already logged in and and error has occurred. now i cant log in. i tried repairing the steam files, reinstalling EAC and flushing dns. i already sent a ticket. but i wish i could do my kakul saydon tody T_T
my server is kazeros and my character name’s oPaloso

Hi @rodmoura91

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry for the issue you are having with the game and not been able to log in.

I like to say you that I had checked you account status and the status of you connectivity is that you are offline so you are not log in your account.

However this issue sometimes has to be that your character are stuck and this can be solved by moving your character to another location.

I had move your character to another location but after you check and try to log in again please verify the integrity of the games files with steam and once is finish try to log in to confirm that you are able to enter to your account and character without a problem.

I’ll be waiting for you reply! :wolf:

try rebooting your laptop and try again.

:+1:

now im getting this message
i reinstalled the game and it didnt solve

Hi @rodmoura91, with that error “An error” I would go ahead and do the steam file verification as mentioned by @Kagami in his post.

Let us know how you go with the file verification :+1:

i did the file verification and still got the error message

i did the file verification and the repair on EAC

still getting the error message

i moved my server to western europe and i was able to log my character there. Then i got back to SA and tried to log my character on arturus server, and i got the same error message that i get when i try to log on Kazeros. guess my problem is SA server

Hi again @rodmoura91

Thank you for let me know that the issue continues.

Can you please try these others troubleshootings steps:

• Try adding Windows firewall exceptions manually:

Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.

Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.

Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the game is missing from the list, you must add it.

Click Allow another app…, locate and select LostArkLauncher.exe, and then click Add.

Once you’ve done that, make sure that Lost Ark has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.

And also this one:

Hope this work for you, If the issue persist when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Amazon Games Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

the thing is… im still logging in on western europe character… its something about SA its not in my computer

already tried this two thing u said and still nopt working

now im on windowed mode

the thing is… im still logging in on western europe character… its something about SA its not in my computer

Hi again @rodmoura91

Thank you again for the reply!

In that case since any of the steps works for you, please create a e-mail to the support team to help you further with this problem and investigate it with the Devs team. You can do it with the link I shared with you in the reply above.

If you already make a e-mail and you contact the support team and they make a ticket to the Devs team please wait until they finish to investigate the case and make a response to the ticket or if you like to can make the contact again to know about the ticket as well.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf: