Account going to waste - Server issue

I’m sure you guys got many many tickets like these, since its an obvious issue that ended up appearing due to the way the release was handled…

I bought a founder pack made my main character, leveled it up before the F2P release to lvl 50, used 1 of my powerpasses to level up the second one…

Upon F2P release, my server(Thirain) was locked out on character creation so ALL my friends ended up making theirs characters on a diffrent one (Slen)…

The way things are right now, i am heavily demotivated to play the game, even though i already spent money on it, since i found out the 2 extra powerpasses are server bound and not roster bound, and on top of that I cant even use the one that I have left on Thirain cross-server.

My humble request is, for you guys to recompensate me in anyway that you deem possible.
I would even agree to deleting my 2 level 50s on Thirain, since there is no point in me playing alone. In order to get my powerpasses on server where my friends play (Slen), since its such an important aspect of creating a good roster.

I saw a post where devs wrote that character transfer (cross server) is not implemented, but I am sure you guys have the power and capacity to give power passes to players.

Honestly I hope you guys will have some understanding towards this situation, and help me out in anyway, since the way things are right now, all the progress I made by now + the founder pack + time on my crystaline aura is just gonna go to waste.