All becomes blurry when moving

Hi,
Since lke 1 month ago im experiencing a discusting problem that doesnt allow me to play.
When moving my character everything minus the center becomes super blurry, especially texts like npc Names or player’s Names.
I have tried all graphics options, removed and activated all configurations, gone to nvidia panel tryied a lot of configuration and nothing. Tryied with diferents screens tryied with diferents Grafics Cards and nothing. Im cluless.
Searching for the internets looks like its a game problem where you cant turn off this blurry efffect.
So please im writing this so MAYBE amazon will notify and fix this.
I cant just play. I love the game, spend like 250h and i cant just play. Each I play for 10 min my head hurst trying to focus only in the center of the screen, and having a UltraWide is so un natural to only focus my character.

My current confi: 3070ti with a Ryzen 5 2600, at UltraWide 3440x1440
tryed also with a Rtx 1060 and a 2k resolution

1 Like

i know it sounds confusing but somehow deactivating motion blur ingame actually does the opposite in what its suppose to do, so let motion blur activated and see how it goes. Also try to reset all settings to default in nvidia control panel.

Same issue here

Same issue here. I’ve tried everything. Different monitors (ultra wide, 1080p), refresh rates, cables, disabling everything in the nvidia control panel. I could continue but at this point I’m exhausted. It’s giving me headaches because my eyes are constantly trying to focus on blurry text and character models.

I reply to every thread I see like this in hopes it gets fixed. There needs to be an option added to completely disable motion blur. I’m trying to ignore it because I love the game but at some point I feel like it’s damaging my eyes to continue playing.

1 Like

Yeah I tryied too but nothing, exactly the same thing :confused:

I am having same issue this is also on enterprise grade nvme drive that should load in textures no problem.

my game started to do this blurry yesterday for no reason, i’m searching for a fix anywhere and i can’t find, this is giving me a headache while playing

Game is blurry regardless if moving or not. Cant play more than 10 minutes.

playing at GFN.

Its a Lost Ark problem since other games works perfectly well.

Did anyone find a fix yet?

Anyone found a solution for this?

Hiya,

I’m sorry we missed this post. I think this would be better in the Game Support section so that we can better assist you.

@Kuvalda Thanks for the bump! I hope we can provide a solution so this doesn’t happen.

Hello @eliasbenur, thank you @o-o for moving the post over, welcome to the forums @Takoi, @Hephesto, and @Kuvalda, and thank you @SpeedUp for your input,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue similar to the one on this thread but I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked and also due to the fact several patches have been applied since this post was last replied to, possibly addressing the initial issue and even if yours seems similar, it may not be the same.

Please note this game does indeed have motion blur enabled when movement occurs and that is an expected behavior. Here are something you can try out graphically in case you believe this to be a different case:

1. Ensure your video drivers are up to date.
  2. Set Windows power settings to High Performance.
  • Press Windows + R, type “powercfg.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  • Select the radio button next to the High performance power plan. You may need to click Show additional plans first.
  1. Adjust your in-game video settings. (sometimes just changing them back and forth will reset the issue)
  2. Clean boot Windows by following these instructions:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows (to reduce startup applications/Check for Malware).
  3. Reset your video driver software to the default settings.
  4. Check for evidence of overheating.
  5. Please verify the integrity of game with the Steam integrity check
    How To run a Steam Integrity Check

If the issue persists after this, the scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be best if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

I hope this helps and if not, do not hesitate reaching out to live support.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

2 Likes

any fix?

You should turn of hdr on your 2k resolution. had the same problem. its just a problem with the 2k settings. idk which one it was but its not an in-game setting but one for your computer display

1 Like