Amazon, please push back Valtan to June

There’s simply not enough people at 1415+ to justify pushing out Valtan this week. Push it to next month and extend the event to give us more mats and time to be able to actually experience the new content.

11 Likes

No

49 Likes

No

38 Likes

No

34 Likes

Most dedicated day one F2Ps are 1445+ by now. Valtan is overdue if anything.

46 Likes

No

19 Likes

Im ready to do it. Idk why you aren’t. But im ready and I want it. So AGS if you are taking personal requests. Please release it this week. Thank you

7 Likes

no

13 Likes

Lmao hell no!

Ur absolutely monkey.

13 Likes

No!

10 Likes

people still asking for this???

2 Likes

cleans glasses

giphy

13 Likes

Because this content drought wasn’t bad enough

10 Likes

No, I’m not yet 1415 but I think it’s good to have those content out - they are not time limited, so I’ll just take my time and enjoy lower priced relic gears.

20 Likes

not just that but trial guardian raids give mats :shushing_face:

How do you know there’s not enough people at 1415, do you have access to data that AGS and SG don’t?

4 Likes

the “most” dedicated F2Ps are even higher than 1445. I know F2P that have not abuse/play the market that are 1460+ already, and they didn’t even had luck honing. They just refrained theim from pushing an army of alts to 1370, played 12+ character by rotating rest bonus and funneled every gold into enhancing their main.

He’s probably a new player, so we can’t blame him too much. Even active casuals are 1415+ by now. And he probably never played a game this good where content doesn’t just disappear, so Valtan will be here to stay after release. It won’t disappear after a month or two, so new and current players can do it whenever they want.

umm as much as i believe most of that’s very possible. idk if i’d consider someone with 12 character slots as f2p :eyes:

don’t know the f2p way to get more than 6, but yeah agree with the point. f2p players playing the game are ready for valtan, i’m not even pushing since my main isn’t playable and i’m ready for him.

2/10 bait post

6 Likes