Amazon shitshow and still no help

hi i just waited the whole day to play because some genius amazon devs banned me.
time says my ban is over but i still can not play.
please fix thi because i am a streamer and defend your shit game everyday on twitch.
need to farm chaos now because i was not able to get to t3.please help @Roxx @Maselbart

Same been here waiting all day for a reply to my 2 tickets and yet nothing

I’m in the same situation. My in game timer stated that my suspension should be over now but it’s still not over. Amazon cant even get their suspension message correct or follow through on it whatever the case. The incompetence they are showing in the last few weeks is honestly something that you really need to witness to even believe that it’s not some sick joke.

In game timer is based on one of the US time zones, got it confirmed by live chat

if this is true then its a 30+ hour ban

So you got banned before everyone else? Weird lol, personally been banned 18 hours so far

So, does this mean we get our suspension lifted at 1am or 1pm? (whichever US time zone it’s referring to)

i think i leave lost ark and switching game to elden ring or star cititzen…
every game amazon touches they mess it up

im expecting am but thats me coping

I got suspended exactly 24hrs and 20 mins ago.

i got banned 23h 25m ago but the bot email i got says As a result, your Lost Ark account remains suspended until 2022-03-16 06:33 EST that is in 10 hours from now?

im in the same boat ive already made like 5 ban appeals cause everytime I talk to someone they send me there. But still hrs later and still no updates. Do they just not want me to play or something

I talked to the US support in live chat and they told me that the time of the unban is server time so in EU it’s UTC so we will all get unbanned in 20 minutes from now in theory
Sorry for my bad english I’m French

1 Like

is that 20 min in general cause im on NA east

thank you
nervermind we are in the same boat i am from germany ^^ english also not well

i’m sorry I asked them for EU server but if you know your server time you should know when your ban will be lifted and I think its like everyone else in a few minutes

ok lets get some coffee…
but still no answer from support why they banned so many people today

Greetings adventures

I do appreciate the time taken to make these reports and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

There are no words to describe how frustrating this can be for y’all, this case has been already addressed to the corresponding team, we do acknowledge the mistake and I do apologize for all type of inconveniences and problems this issue may caused you without mention the bad experience you have gone through.

In the meantime I encourage you to slide to either one of these threads and follow the steps given:

Patience is a virtue, regards,

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

This must be a joke. It can’t be real. So this is the attitude?
Not to mention that the innocent players who are banned don’t even get a compensation for their time lost. No wonder they call it “Lost Ark” …

Hello again adventures!

Here’s a latest respond from our CM:

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: