Any chance for patch notes tomorrow?

Hello i want to know if there is any chance to get patch notes tomorrow and maint time, this gonna be a big update and most of the guilds and ppl will be ready for valtan. For schuelde and more things.

1 Like

mostly at 0:00 or 1:00 on Thursday

the chances of that happening is about the same as chances of most people being ready for valtan

2 Likes

Patch notes generally only come out on patch day (Thursdays), so most likely no.

1 Like

Patch notes coming early helps you with nothing. Maintenance will be at the same time, at 9 am CEST and it will last an estimated of 8 hours.

The issue is SG don’t send patchnotes to AGS until the night before it seems, so AGS’ hands are very much tied here

1 Like

Tomorrow??? Update is in 3 days…

1 Like

I only want be ready and have the stuff for the patch i am not asking for a impossible task xd

1 Like

I doubt you’ll ever see patch notes more than a day before. Most games don’t pre-release patch notes at all and the earliest I can think of would be something like PoE which releases a few days early for entire three-month leagues.

We haven’t even had the delay post yet, it’s too early for patch notes.

3 Likes

ready for what??? are you 1415 then you can do valtan normal are you 1445 then you can do hard mode. There is nothing else to need to know

1 Like

REMEMBER:
Patchnotes Wednesdays
Patch Thursdays

well depending on where you are

NO, minute before the update

1 Like

Nah, I want the patch notes about 12 hours after the update.

1 Like

I mean its the biggest patch we had so far will we not get a video or some more details

1 Like

Sorry. Budget only allows tweets

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I would expect full notes to come in fairly close to the patch as there is a LOT of ground to cover and LOADS of information coming in, but the patch will happen at the standard downtime of Thursday at 12 AM PT / 7 AM UTC / 9 AM CEST

16 Likes

what happened to giving us patch note in a amore advance 12hours before the patch isn’t alot of time :frowning:

2 Likes

3 months and we still can’t have different patch times :sweat_smile:

2 Likes