Any tip to level from 960 to 1415 fast and f2p?

Any tip would be very appreciated :star_struck:

I have 4 chars T2 (including a pala and a bard), how can I put them useful in a T3 role using a efficient way without spend money for it?

Just gotta do your dailies and weeklies :slight_smile: theres no free hack unfortunately. Get one of them to 1385 first for the stronghold honing buff tho

1 Like

Do T2 towers (I do them up to 45 when I get into 1000-1040 range), do story (both difficulties for dungs), purchase event rewards, may do few T2 infinite chaoses (they are less worthless then T3), use honor shards from saved bags (T1/T2 contains way more worth amount of honor shards), don’t forget anguish island leapstones. T1/T2 should only take days.

As for T3, that’s about time. Getting to 1340 ASAP, funded by main, packs, (another anguish pack) so you can do Oreha/Igrexion. After that you need time to stack bound leapstones and honor shards for each alt (through chaos dungs and 3x4 leapstones UNAs/boss rush). It takes time, this should not be rushed. But they will get there eventually on their own.

Also join guild, do their tasks, and buy guardian stones for pirate coins on each T3 alt.

1 Like

The only way to do it fast is to either swipe or save mars for a while before upping. The usual way is to upgrade, park till enough leapstones upgrade and so on

1 Like

Keep up with Daily/Weekly and pool materials for 1 character at a time.

1 Like

Fast and F2P just don’t go together

2 Likes

Oh boy… I’ve got some bad news for you sport

2 Likes

Swipe is fast believe me and only cost the first time after is like to order extra drinks

1 Like

When you get to T3 make 4 of them into 1310 if you have enuf silvers.

After that focus more into your supports classes till 1340 with right stat and only need minimum 1xlv3 support eng. At 1325 keep doing oreha normal and also when you hit 1340 do both oreha normal. Save your golds and mats from chaos dg, guardians and guild shop mats.

Start upgrade 1 of your support class to 1370. Then start to seriously build 3x3 or 4x3 with right stats. Do both oreha hard. You can also start to look into how to do argos. If you are in guild or static group they prolly will take you up to p3. Save your golds and mats (from main and alts) and upgrade till 1400. At 1385, your stronghold have upgrade for alts.

From here you have 2 choices, either you keep going for 1415 to go for valtan normal (starting 1415, you wont get golds from oteha hard), or, you stay at 1400 and upgrade one of your other support or dps class ( can also upgrade all rest alts to 1340).

The important thing is, only 1 alt at the time to up to 1370. Becos its the pheon you need to consider. Stay 1370 (2nd option is 1400) for alts, and then start back main support to 1445 for valtan hard (starting 1415, every +1 = 2.5 for gear score, so its all item +17 for 1445)

All this before update end of june 2022.

1 Like

Yes, find alts that you like to play, do your dailies and weekly quests.

• other stuff people have said.

I would recommend making a paladin or a bard depending on your preference support classes are always welcome in raids and will give you a decent character to play.

2 Likes

T1-T3 if u have already 1370+ character is piece of cake. Do towers to 45 lvl its a nice support with honing mats, over 45 its not worth, rewards are crap. If u dont wanna rush and do it totally for free and with low gold waste u will need 2-3 weeks To get to t3. Meanwhile do there unas task, rapports. This game is not a race u dont have to hurry.

2 Likes

Use your alts to boost your main first, and only do chaos/guardians when you have rest bonus (this last step may not necessarily give you more mats is just make it easier to manage you time with each character) then buy the stronghold honning buff, rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Oh and run Feiton Dailies every day for free leapstones, just set up some bifrosts so it takes like 2 min to complete per character.

1 Like

I would most def create 6 characters and run all of them in parallel. Use event mats on main only but run every character and do all dailies.

Once you hit 1340 on all alts, stop and funnel mats into main till 1385

Once at 1385, start raising all alts to 1370 after stronghold research.

Make sure to do all 3 una quest for each character. Do the feiton ones that give 4 and hypnos or shushire ones. If you have time, do alakkir and kalthertz for main.

Once you have six guys above 1370, start funneling all mats into main again. 1415 is ezpz when you have 5 other alts running yoho

1 Like