Any update on erroneous Commerce Lock bans?

From a customer perspective standpoint, this is really the only place where feedback is read to some degree. It is clear that AGS customer support by and large does not investigate the issue, sends pre-made responses (sometimes even from New World instead of Lost Ark).

For those who aren’t aware, a large number of erroneous bans occurred when players bought skins off the auction house, and then the original seller requested a refund on the skins. Similar issues happened to anyone who bought a founder’s pack, refunded it (before launch), and then purchased a different founder’s pack. Relevant previous thread:

Asmongold now has a video about this happening:

This has happened to multiple guildmates of mine. I know I will no longer make any paid purchases towards this game, as I am terrified that anything I do can just be taken away with no real recourse if a ban occurs erroneously. I’ve absolutely loved this game, but I will 100% never purchase any game or contribute any money towards any game that is supported by AGS until they prove that they actually provide any semblance of real support.

Many of them were found to have been involved in RMT and making threads and posts under the false guise of mistake bans when in reality they were RMTing. Roxx claimed that herself. I think I saw threads of like 2 people who got unbanned because they were found to have not been involved in RMT after review.

should make some more threads about how RMT just gives a slap on the wrist

Do not : post or share content that … …spreads misinformation

wonder how support can be so clueless asking everybody

• Where did you purchased the game? • Did you try to make any refunds?

• Did you make any repurchases? If so, what did you re-purchase?

• Please provide any evidence that will help with your appeal (if any)

Or are they just trying to play games over weeks making people jump throu hoops because its fun?

and dont worry, there are a lot more people getting unbanned, we know, we have our little self help groups. ofc you wouldnt know beeing on the forum 24/7 because the unbanned people rarely make a thread about it because they are just happy they arent banned anymore and play the game.

@Roxx @Shadow_Fox from 30 minutes ago to now i lost my rights to make replys in the “english support” channel, how come ?
seems like you limited the forums in which “suspended accounts” can reply even more within the last hour?

Amazon has made it clear. Either quit the game, make a new account, or break ToS so you can play without needing to start from scratch :]. Pick your poison.

Yep, it sucks because this could be such a great game but it was completely ruined by ASG.

Lol they moved this to game support so that banned players can’t reply :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Greetings adventures

I do appreciate the time taken to make these reports and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

There are no words to describe how frustrating this can be for y’all, this case has been already addressed to the corresponding team, we do acknowledge the mistake and I do apologize for all type of inconveniences and problems this issue may caused you without mention the bad experience you have gone through.

In the meantime I encourage you to slide to either one of these threads and follow the steps given:

Patience is a virtue, regards,

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Hello again adventures!

Here’s a latest respond from our CM:

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Not sure patience can be a virtue when perma-banned :wink: Not sure if you read my post but I wasn’t upset about the 3-day bans. It’s the perma-bans for people who bought AH skins that had been refunded by the original seller.

Reading is a virtue too maybe.