Any update on when servers will be fixed?

Me and some friends have been queueing to get into a guardian raid for around an hour now and it’s actually making me want to stop playing the game, the game is good, and when i can actually play it’s enjoyable, but right now the state of the servers is just abysmal.

1 Like

Hello @ChumbaWumba

Thank you for your report about location info for Guardian Raids. Im sorry for the issue you currently have.

In order to discard a file issue, please run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files.

After the step above:

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

If you still have the issue after this troubleshoot, please post your information under Bugs and Localization Feedback - Lost Ark Forums . There is a special team checking for issues like this on that Forum section.

Please provide all the information as well character name, server and world name you are.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to get everyone to their new home in Arkesia.

Hi, thanks for the reply Standor, however unfortunately I don’t think it is a file issue as too many other players get the problem, as well as it getting worse throughout the day as more and more players are being active in the game which causes more server lag and delays in menu interactions such as queueing for instanced content, or even clicking leave party still takes 5-15 seconds to actually register and leave the group.

The only time this issue is not really present is earlier in the day before the queue times also get silly high, and as well if I was to test this fix, that would also then mean putting myself into a massive queue to get back in.

1 Like

A lot of players are having the same issue, it is clearly the server as because when I don’t have a que or server is not packed, I don’t get the issue, it is so frustrating and has been the case all week.

1 Like

You cannot even enter a Dungeon / Matchmaking is completly broken atm …

3 Likes

They overload the servers … all about
making money

Hi @ ChumbaWumba

Thank you for the information. Our team is aware of this situation. Make sure to post it under the section provided above, so the team will be able to check it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to get everyone to their new home in Arkesia.

Best regards,

Can we get a clarification if the EU issues are in any way connected to steam? Are custimors that bought packages through Steam and loading game through Steam client having those issues while others are not?

Hi @kristinnhf

Thank you for contact us with your question about servers and Steam.

There are multiple regions (North America East, North America West, Central Europe, and Latin America) with servers for those regions. Steam is the distribution service for the game. AGS is the one in charge for Lost Ark servers.

If you are experiencing issues, make sure to create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please provide all the information requested on the web ticket form as well character name, server and world name you are and the link for this post.

Someone said to me before New World launched the Amazon Servers are one of the biggest and best Server-Cloud based struktures in the world. Then the fuck up happened in New World and now in Lost Ark i really cannot believe it.

I search for 2h now an Raid and ontop of that i lost my Cube Ticket because of that shit.
GUYS DONT GO INTO CUBE.

Greetings,

@Standor

Sir, i think its not our task to get into contact to publisher/creator server partner, if Tripod Studio und Smilegate RPG decide to go with Amazon “AGS” then they should adress this error as a creatore firsthand and with priority for their customers…

For me that is a sign for shifting the problems not fixing them.

Correct me if im wrong…

Greetings,

Thank you for the answer Standor.

You do realise that this is what we get when opening support for the title

Long wait times for Lost Ark support

We are experiencing long wait times connecting to an associate for Lost Ark queries. We apologize for the inconvenience. For technical or in-game questions and issues, please visit the Lost Ark Forums for support.