Arcanist main quest bug

Hello, while doing Putting the Fallen Knights to Rest quest for the main quest (Qualification to Enter Balankar) on my Arcanist the game freezes when heading to the area to speak with Hokantruba’s Phantom. I can move around the area without any problems or freezes. Tried moving to quest marker thru Knightfall entrance still get freeze.

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community, Darkkorvin.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our technical support team can look into this for you.

Hello @Darkkorvin,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry to read that you’re having issues with the main quest of your Arcanist, I can recommend you to make sure you’re in the correct location, have fulfilled all prerequisite requirements, and are interacting with the correct NPC.

If you have done that already I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case deeply.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!