Archaeology Awry Bug?

I’m attempting to do this quest, but I am unable to interact (dig) at the relics. I am using my radar and detection, but when the relics show up, I don’t get the option to press G to dig them up. I’m also unable to mine in this map too.
My archaeology works fine in other zones, and I’ve seen other players complete this quest.

Help?

Hello there @Echovolk, welcome to the Lost Ark forums,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with this quest, thank you for testing it in other zones that is very helpful to know, let’s first of all try a Steam file verification, instructions here:

Let me know if there is any changes after this step, I will continue to investigate meanwhile! :smiley:
:dragon:

This is the quest from Niheltelop’s Thoughts Island.

That whole island is buggy with excavation points. Some of them don’t work.

Try other parts of the map until you find one that is interactable.

1 Like

I verified the integrity of the game files and no errors were found.
I also reinstalled the game and ran the check again and I’m still having the same issue.

When I discover the relic locations, the ground flashes, but I never get the highlight to press “G” to dig up the relic. All of the iron / copper nodes on this map are also non-interacitve.

Thanks!

I tried this as well. I discovered over a dozen points, but none would let me dig.

Hello @Echovolk,

Thank you for letting me know of the steps you have followed, have you tried dropping and picking up the quest again?

If after that the issue persist then please contact our support department so we can investigate further:

Have the dxdiag ready in case they ask for it:

Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and run DxDiag.exe - Microsoft Support

And thank you @PowPowtia for your comment! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

:dragon: