Arena dead lately?

75% of my games queuing diamond+ have just been matched with golds or silvers at least 2/6 of the total players in the arena

is everyone just sitting or is no one queuing because matchmaking is ass?

1 Like

My guess is a lot players are putting pvp on backburner to get most of the new express pass to quickly lv their main or more so alts.

1 Like

damn gotta grind that ilvl to do the same scripted content every day i guess

1 Like

Same brother. I also get silvers/golds in almost all of my games. Kinda weird.

1 Like

feels like RU version which is dead af

It’s dead.

1 Like

Unfortunately PVP was taken away as an option for a lot of us…

fail 2

3 Likes

Crazy you are still experiencing that bug. That is actually insane

1 Like

I wouldn’t play this game if I couldn’t pvp. That sucks wtf

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t… I log in here and there to see if they have fixed it or anything and then log back out.

Its a shame, I was having fun doing a little PVE between my matches, but I just don’t have enough fun for the game to be only PVE for me to bother.

1 Like

you should get another character to 26 and see if it affects that one as well since it’s clearly not getting fixed any time soon

could be your steam account worst case idk

Personally I don’t like PvP ranked because I hate that there is no template. Feels like everytime there is 3 DPS against 2 DPS + 1 Support it’s an instant loss for 3 DPS since Supports specially Paladins are giga strong in 3v3. But maybe that’s just me being bad. I had fun in unranked before ranked came out though but ranked I don’t even play cause it’s not fun this way. Also you get punished for people leaving. I had a game where my teammate leaves in the first minute and me and the other guy left still get -20. That’s not the same as losing -40 for a full loss but we literally took 3-1 lead that game and guy decides to leave or DCs and we lose 20 points because of that. We tried but 2v3 is just unwinnable so we get punished because the third random decides he doesn’t want to play after dying or DCs.

1 Like

I am so sorry this is still happening to you - can someone please help him? @Roxx

@Roxx @TrevzorFTW @Shadow_Fox
This is nonsense, and a really bad look.
You really need to respond to this guy soon.

See, I liked the chaos haha… What are we gonna get 2 support 1 dps? 3 support vs 3 dps? 1v1? You never know… just make it work… I was enjoying it. a pot luck arena style pvp was fun until they removed it from the game for many of us.

Hmm i only play ranked in prime and is fine for me. Maybe try diff time of day.

Yeah it kinda depends on the time of the day. If i play in the morning i am also getting gold & silvers in my master Q. However around night times there is no issue and Q is no longer than 2 minutes.

I had pretty fast queues for non ranked this morning, I was actually surprised😮 guess the player base is small but if you enjoy the pvp you are dedicated for sure

It’s dead just as predicted. PvP in this game is only fun if you are really sweaty, and that’s just a very small amount of people.

Idk if its dead but PvP in this game can be extremely frustrating if you are low skilled player. Getting bursted in 1 second, getting perma CC’ed, not being able to hit spells etc. can be really frustrating and kill the joy of the player, but it is also extremely rewarding if you play good and enjoyable. However i can agree that unless you are tryhard in PvP you probably wont have fun in ranked. People tryhard and literally play like their life is on the line. Personally i think they should give more rewards for people that play ranked to stimulate even more the population of the game to play it.

1 Like