Argos disconnect causing the loss of loot

Disconnected 30 seconds before we ended up killing Argos. I didn’t get the rewards, however it did take my weekly entry limit.

I didn’t receive a re-entry ticket either in my mail or anything. Is there anyway to fix this? I finally hit 1370 and I’m locked out of the content without even getting the rewards…

Ingame name: Outlawsin
Server: Thaemine (EUC)

Bump

Bump

Hello, @OutlawNL, and welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

I’m sorry to hear what happened while completing that Argos abyss raid.

At this time, we’re not able to re-grant the ability to participate in limited entry activities. You’ll be able to participate in weekly events after the weekly reset that happens Thursdays at 10am UTC. To enter events which require Entrance Tickets, you’ll need to gain additional tickets via Chaos Dungeon drops or Exchange merchants.

If I can help with anything else, tag me here. Stay safe!

Hi @Santoryu

Thanks for the answer. I’ve seen a lot of people on the forums speaking about receiving a re-entry ticket for Argos when this happened to them. Did the giving out tickets for people who basically lost their entry for no reason, stop? Since it’s quite saddening that I have to wait a full reset longer to get a full Argos set for something out of my control… I don’t even mind killing Argos again, I just don’t want my entry to be lost.

@Santoryu ^

I know it wasn’t something you made on purpose, but at the moment, we can’t re-grant a new entry ticket. You will need to wait until the weekly reset. My apologies.