Argos p3 dc no compensation

got disconnected at the end of argos p3 to come back in with entry count exceeded and no rewards, so hopeless, this is dumb no compensation whatsoever, just a dev msging you to say oh you “may get a ticket for re-entry” (no one ever gets it) or sorry we cant issue you another entry, so annoying makes you just not wanna play the game.

Hello @sniflz,

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum! :mage:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that you got disconnected from Argos.

I understand how frustrating it is to lose the entry and rewards, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience. Here’s a post that explains better how this system works.

We appreciate your feedback, it helps us improve. :sunflower:

See you in Arkesia! :cat2:

thanks for the copy and paste reply,
might just give the game a break until they sort this problem out, honestly not worth getting pissed off because of with a game, so i’d rather just stay away for now until they sort this out if they ever do lol, i see so many of these articles with the exact same reply and no solution for a while now, its ashame because i actually used to think this was a decent game. mehhh ah wells

1 Like

have checked with quiet a few players that this happened to ,only to realize that "‘0’’ people i have asked have been granted any of these so called re-entry tickets. lmao at these dev replies “‘im sorry you got disconnected from argos but ill just tell ya that you "‘may’’ get something to compensate you and sorry we know its frustrating”’ lol pathetic not much difference to no response. i know its not gonna matter that i stop playing but they need to fix their shit for future players tbh.