Aura of chaos Nineveh Rapport Quest Bug

The quest Aura of Chaos is bugged and cannot progress at the moment.

1 Like

Hello @Hartefact,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having issues with this quest.

Please do this:

1. Close the game
  2. Verify game files integrity (Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files)
  3. Restart PC
  4. Launch Game
  5. Try to complete quest

If the issue persists, please contact our live support for them to escalate your issue.

I’m looking forward to your response! :mage:

Hello,

I have the same issue as the poster above. I tried your steps and it does not fix an NPC not being present at the quest location as its not a local game files issue.

It definitely seems like there is a bug in the quest programming that is preventing players from entering the scenario at Foggy Ridge locking people out of progressing Nineveh’s rapport (which has a giants heart collectable).

Thanks,
Demiora

1 Like

Hello @Demiora,

Thank you for your response, in this case I recommend you to contact our live support for them to escalate the issue.

You can also report this bug on our Bugs and Localization Feedback - Lost Ark Forums

Have a wonderful day! :mage:

Hi @aePixie , I just tried your steps and was unable to fix this as well.

1 Like

the quest is bugged & there are several posts about it. CMs need to escalate it to the devs, we can’t do anything else, thanks.

2 Likes

yeah still buged for me… its like 2week now… its problem in game not on user end …

1 Like

I have attempted these steps and it changed nothing. Also last time I spoke to live support said they are unable to assist and to post on the forums.

Still bugged, fix please

Same Issue, requested fixes have not worked @aePixie

Same issue for little more than a week

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your responses, I want to welcome all the new players to the forum.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are having with this quest, I understand this is frustrating, I want to thank all the people that contacted support, I’m so sorry to hear that some of you were sent back to the forum, in this case I need you to contact support again and if needed you can refer them to this post because we need them to escalate all of your cases to be investigated.

Have a wonderful day! :mage:

This is still bugged

Hello @raisintoast,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this quest. I heavily suggest note replying on top of older posts in order to not have yours possibly overlooked.

I can see several troubleshooting steps were given on this topic before, none of which resolved the situation. I have reviewed all the data you have provided and thank you for the information. Due to the type of issue you mention and how it does not match the expected behavior, this thread would be better addressed in the Bug Reports section.

I have moved the thread. Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: