Bannd for no Reason

So now to my story:
Due to lack of time, I haven’t played that much lately and got back to it over the weekend.
So played on the weekend and farmed for my main to finally get it to 1415. In the night from Monday to Tuesday the time had come, level 1415 was within reach, so the Unas Weeklys made with several chars, I had to afk with my bard for a moment during the boss frenzy because my son screamed in bed → was about 4 round afk and when I could again had a warning on the screen, then I apologized to my fellow players for being afk, which was not accepted by them and I was then insulted, I myself then wrote nothing more (possibly I was also reported by the players…)…
So everything ignored and gambled on.
Then I spent almost all the gold I had (around 10k in total) to buy the last upgrade mats on the marketplace, during which time I was kicked out of the game several times (problems with the internet connection, the connection was around 10 minutes in between away) → the market place hung and the connection was disconnected. After the connection was stable again, the last mats were bought and increased to 1415. After that I went offline.

When I wanted to log in again on Tuesday evening, I got the EAC offline error again, tried several times to log in… when all that didn’t work out, I checked the game files and tried again with the same result, then I got this one used the way described in the forum to repair EAC, when I wanted to log in afterwards, the ban message suddenly came up (it’s a funny coincidence…)

In any case, I can say that I have never operated Bertogen, bottet, RMT or similar operations.
The only thing I can be accused of is that I had to afk briefly during a dungeon to look after the children, here I also apologized every time for…

About the tickets:
Unban requests are rejected within less than 5 minutes (timestamp of the mails), so ticket received, check, write reply mail within 5 minutes, so much for the manual check…

My inquiries are no longer answered after the second mail…
So much for our aim to become the most customer-friendly company…

It’s also funny that you have to submit proof of your innocence… how can you do that if you don’t know the exact reason?

I myself also work in IT and that is why I have installed one or the other software that I need to work (Teamviewer, various Powershell things, etc…)

Hello @Vargh82,

I am sorry to hear of your scenario and how you believe the ban has not been correctly applied. Unfortunately, this topic is not suited for the support forums as we do not handle bans or ban appeals via this channel.

We would normally forward you to submit your appeal in a web ticket here Appeal a ban - Support | Amazon Games, if you have not already done so but given you mention you already have, the only advise we have left for you is to continue your communication via the Email you received in response to your appeal. Please bear in mind, if you have been informed about this being the final answer to your appeal, you will not be getting a different one by submitting multiple replies or appeals.

In regards to the reason for the ban, you will be informed of the cause in general but no specific details will be volunteered. Please do not submit multiple tickets as that will only delay a review of your penalty.

Hope this clarifies your best course of action. :wolf:

The First Mail is always the Final Mail…
Why No Specefic Details? I Dont want to know any Mechanics but i want to know thw real reason like: U where often Reportet by Player for xy or u bought Gold from RMT, or u sell Gold for Real Money, u Bottet on Date etc. …

I Still think the bann was caused by EAC Bug…
EAC Offline → Repair Game Files ----> EAC Still Offline —> Repair EAC Installation —> Banned very strange

1 Like