Beatrice will be the BBEG

Just a theory. But She’s manipulated us into collecting all these Arks and we hand em over without question…

“Ragers of the Lost Ark” please keep calm, thank you.

3 Likes

what a bbeg

1 Like

Big Bad End Game or Big Bad Evil Guy/Girl depending who you ask
(Table top RP / D&D term) for the end baddie

Nah, but I do think we are getting fooled into gathering them all in one place. I think the Legion Generals will attack and take the arks we have collected so far.

This is also completely out of my behind, but I think Chadan’s sword, Navinos, is holding the last ark.

its possible, KR/JP movie makers love jaw-dropping twists, its hilarious sometimes.
RPG are no exception, looking at Lost Ark (just US/EU so far)

• Armen, as our closest friend since day 1 goes dark side
  • Beatrice being the only rapport NPC we can’t add to stronghold (we can add other Lazenith like Nineveh)
  • Kadan saying “to not trust Lazenith during” Nineveh quest, guess who the other one is
1 Like

I have been debating if Beatrice will be a Villain in the end. Seeing as Kadan literally told us not to trust her kind. Like I am still up in shambles trying to decipher what he meant by that. I am like wait bro you can just tell me that and dip out like ugh I need more lore answers!!! Is Nina not worth being friends?? Or she ok? So many questions.

1 Like

nah they won’t make a rapport npc bad.

2 Likes

I honestly think Armen is doing some weird dark side moments however will return to the light to save the day or sacrifice himself for Thirian or us.

1 Like

Might be that she isn’t necessarily “evil” but is intending to use the arks as a weapon knowing that the people will be collateral damage

1 Like

yet, Armen’s twist is only part 1, it happened too soon for it to be final, it will be followed by him being a hero a chad savior

2 Likes

Well they can make her bad since it would be within a different instance where she is not good.

Very true. However aside from known Laziriths Beatrice, Ninaveh, and the bard dude, isn’t Beatrice the only fully fledged Lazirith left since some had their wings destroyed or something.

Yer, one of my niggles was you can’t put her in your stronghold / costume - also it was a Dr Who series arc with Tom Baker when he collected loads of things for the bad guy (also Marvel did it with the eyes of Dormumu, or something like… was the 80’s)

1 Like

She can’t leave trixion, that’s in the story.

Mmm, kinda. The Lazenith were “cursed” to only have one in a 1000 years be born with wings, IIRC. Beatrice is the latest Lazenith born with wings and that’s why she is tasked with watching over us from Trixion. I think the other Lazenith (aside from Nineveh and Allegra) no longer interfere with our affairs after Regulus nerfed them into the ground.

2 Likes

Maybe with the Arks she can. Or at least get some interior design and furniture.

they are “visitors” its not like they move over, Sasha still remains in Stern on her duty etc.
You can have guardian Albion visiting, but you can’t have Beatrice?
She is the one and only rapport NPC that can’t visit, and you can be damn sure reason for it is that “something” happens with her, so players still having her chillin in stronghold in maid outfits would not make sense after that point.

3 Likes

She states that she cannot leave Trixion multiple times during the main story and rapport as she has to serve punishment by being forced to watched over Arkesia.

3 Likes

She physically can’t leave trixion.

Shes stuck there.

Also, I listened to Saintone’s Lore Ark and we [KR] only have about 10%-15% of the story so far.

I’m excited to see where the story goes, even if it’s cliche.

1 Like