Black screen after selecting my server

i play on euw and after this maintenace when i load up lost ark and im about to select my server to play and then select a character like usual i click to select my server which is torkoyk in euw im getting perma black screened and i cant get to my characters to select to play

1 Like

I’d restart the game. If it was open before they dropped the patch that might be part of the problem. Goodluck.

1 Like

tryed dont work

Welcome to the Lost Ark’s Forums.

I really appreciate you’re communicating to us about this issue and sharing the troubleshooting you’ve done so far. I also thank BenJammin454 for all the help provided.

I’m sorry you’re having issues launching your characters after you select Torkoyk’s server. First, I want to confirm with you if you already applied the troubleshooting related with the third party program EasyAntiCheat that is linked within Lost Ark:

1. Open Lost Ark in your Steam Library.
  2. Right click on Lost Ark’s list title and then Go to Settings < Manage < Browse Local Files.
  3. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  4. Run as administrator EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file.
  5. Make sure in the drop-down within EasyAntiCheat Service Setup Lost Ark or Current Game is the selected game.
  6. Press Repair Service.
  7. After this process verify Steam Integrity Check files:
  1. Restart your Computer.

If the problem persists; Can you please tell me the name of one of your characters?

I will be waiting for your replying to answer you as soon as possible.:man_mage: :small_blue_diamond:

pastedImage (3)

i have also tryed the useroption file from config in the efgame file and checking the region i have also tryed a unistall of steam and the lost ark and a re install of both i have tryed the repair of easyanticheat and verifying integrity of game files i have restarted pc many times at first it was character black screen after clicking in my server and now for the last few hours after re installing the game im stuck not even being able to launch the game kingveracs is my characters name on euw torkoyk server

I’m sorry this issue keeps happening david_robinson31.

I just relocated this character kingveracs, before launching the game, make a last Steam Integrity Check files and then re-launch Lost Ark. If Lost Ark keeps having issues launching, and due to this issue being critical; I’d suggest to please contact Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below so we can escalate your case with your logs; Keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Computer Specifications.

Here you are the steps to get this information just in case you need it:

• To find the DxDiag:

Press Windows + R, type “dxdiag” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
Click the Display tab and you can see information about your video card under the Device section. Please write down that information.

• To find the logs:
  • Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Once more I’m sorry for the inconveniences this may cause! :man_mage: :small_blue_diamond:

pastedImage (3)

im trying a reinstall and re download of the game atm

i am currently waiting a reply iv been speaking to amazon for the last 10hours trying to get this fixed iv tryed multiply things more than once and this is now my 2nd reinstall

15hours more of trying stuff and trying other games like apex nothing launches anymore

Had the same problem, tried all the suggestions to fix the problem but to no avail. A driver update from the GPU fixed the problem for me.

hasnt worked for me iv literally scouted all posts on forums trying everything and now its not launching other games that use the game anticheat client

update did a full factory reset and wipe and new install of windows now my game works

1 Like

and im back went to sleep 10hours ago and now i come back and i cant launch the game again