Blackscreen after launch

Game was working fine i have 750+ hours on the game, and one day electricity went off and came back while i was playing, now i cant join the game, i see amazon logo and tripod studio logo then just a black screen, i hear the sounds but the game wont load i tried to verify integrity files it didnt work , i updated my windows and still the same issue can i please get some help…

Hi @markmourad8.

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums, hope you’re great :sunny:

My apologies to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the black screen, I know frustating this is, also thank you for providing all the information so far and also the steps that you have tried.

Can you please provide me the name of one of your characters and the region/server where you have this character.

Thanks in advance!

Server: Central Europe - Slen
i have deathblade - sharpshooter
I get the blackscreen before server selection every time

1 Like

Hi again @markmourad8.

I relocate your character so you can try access to Lost Ark, if the issue persist would you please if you didn’t do so try these steps:

Troubleshooting Frame Rate and Performance Issues - Support | Amazon Games

If the issue persist, we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers!

for anyone having the same problem i just waited for next patch and after update game started working perfectly