Boombling island Quest

I can’t get back the quest of boombling island. I don’t want to go back first area but i accidentally click G. I aboned quest because maybe i will start over. Please help. I should have the song for fairy quest but now I can’t do either.

Hi there, I hope you are doing great.

I am entirely sure if I understand your question, you abandoned the quest “Lifting the curse” or which is the one you abandoned? Did you try checking with the NPC who gives you the quest?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Hi, yes it’s ‘lifting the curse’ quest. I checked cave as well but there’s nothing here. Thanks for answering me. I hope we work out.

I am buying poison 3rd time for showing to you. There’s nothing here too. I hope you can help me.

Hi there

OK, there is a couple of details, I’d like to check.

Based on the first screenshot, it shows you already completed the quest from Boombling island, is that correct?
When you mentioned the song for the Fairy quest, are you talking about the quest “It’s Okay, Miss Fairy” (I see you are tracking that quest from your last screenshot).

If that’s the case, the song you are looking for is not Boombling Island. You can get the song from “Peyto” a giant ship to the west of Anikka. It cost 16.5K pirate coins.

I hope this clarifies your question, if you have any other questions let me know.