Bought a ship skin and used it in inventory but not able to equip

Didn’t know where else to post this to look for help, but just purchased the hermida’s ship skin and now it’s saying I have no such skin. Did the shop bug and take my crystals

Exactly same thing happened to me just now

Hello @amohr,

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the hermida’s ship skin you purchased.

I understand you bought this and took your crystals but you do not have the skin.

In this instance i would suggest you to try few basic TS see if it help resolve your issue.

First, kindly verify the integrity of game files on steam

If you are missing textures or other content in game you can have Steam verify that the game’s files are installed correctly on the computer.

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
  2. Next, you can either right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right
  3. From the drop down menu, select Properties…
  4. Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files…button.

Once this is done restart your game and computer to check if it made any difference.

If the issue still persists i would suggest you to contact us live so we can further escalate it by creating a ticket contact live support

I hope this information helps.

Cheers.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t open a new thread, I picked the wrong instrument from the loot box. I need the one that gives charisma. Can I buy it from anywhere with crystals?