Bought item on aunction house, gold taken, item not received

Server: Neria
Character name: Daveea

I bought 20x surge engraving books for about 560 gold.
The gold was taken, but I have not received the item.

I have tested and have received another item I have purchased since, so the market seems to be working, but I am now down 500+ gold and do not have my item.

Hello welcome to our forums! :tanabata_tree: :feather:

I hope you are very well.

We apologize you were affected by issue, this is a known issue and the developers are already working on a fix.

As an update we are currently working to solve this issue, you can find more updates on the post below :slight_smile: :

Have a great week.

(βˆ©β—•β€Ώβ—•)βŠƒβ”β˜†οΎŸ.*
[Image: image.png]

Might wanna actually read their post, they said nothing about crystalline aura but nice try with the old copy paste answer. This Is either a bot or they have just game up trying to help.

Hello @Rizla

Please be aware in the post above we also include topics with the store and the inventory.
Thank you.

Have a great week.

My aura is there, my store is working.

But I have purchased an item from the in game auction house/market place, 20 x surge engraving books, and the mail from the auction house has not arrived, but my gold has been taken.

This support post mentions nothing about the auction house/market place, will I get my item/gold back?

I have purchased items since and they come through, but this purchase is missing and it is not listed in my transaction history (but other auctions are).

@Daveth

I see, as we will need some personal information from your account please kindly reach out to our customer service live chat, so we can further help you with this issue.

Have a great week.

Thanks for the response, I’ve submitted a ticket through live chat