Broken Stronghold Since Feb 2022

My Stronghold has been broken since February 10th 2022 due to the Galatur server rollback that happened unexpectedly. I put about 300 hours in the game and several hundred dollars on founders packs and other exclusives from early game access. I quit the game eventually and came back 9 months later to see that my stronghold was never fixed.

Here’s just a couple of threads showcasing the same issue I and everyone online at that time experienced:

(I’m a new user so can’t put more than 2 links but theirs hundreds)

It affected all players in many different ways but for me, it broke my stronghold and I’ve been unable to use ANY of its features for the past year. I continued playing the game and have spent over 400 hours on this server with no Stronghold. It’s been almost a year and to come back to see that it hasn’t been fixed is beyond frustrating.

1 Like

Hello @Youngboy,

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re facing with this since last year, in order to be able to review your case and due to the nature of it I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like