Game crash when logging to main character or returning to character selection.
I left my main character in fortress, nothing suspicious yesterday. I closed the game normally via QUIT.
- server choose screen loads a bit slower,
- when i chose server Im playing on: Sceptrum i see my main and brand new alt characters (so database works fine)
- I choose my main character and i wait around 3-5seconds to get an error message:
ofcourse clicking “OK” means I’ve exited the game.
Measures already done:
- multiple file integrity verification done,
- system diagnostics done,
- firewall antivirus diagnostics done,
I do have internet connection via cable ethernet 1Tbit and no issues like that happened before.
Same issue here, was playing just fine, got disconnected and now cannot log back in.
P.S. and I also know other people with same issue, and others without. I’m wondering if it might be related with geolocation, as In my guild no one has that issue yet but a friend from my city is having same issue.
P.P.S. My Teamspeak just got D.cd so I rebooted again, and now it works… no ideia whats going on
Have this same problem on NERIA
I cannot log in to my account on Neria. I can log in to every other server. When i click on Neria it just loads for 5minutes and kicks me out of the game the window says ”An error occured. Exiting the game”. I try to log in for 1,5 hour straight… Any fixes soon?
I’ve restarted my computer and router. Logged in. Working so far. If issue will repeat i will report here again.