[Bug] Unusual bug that can void your adventure island attempt

This just happened at the 9PM EST adventure island.

So it was 9:04 in the middle of the Monte island event, opening boxes and all of a sudden I get autoformed into a party and it abandons the adventure island quest. This prevents you from getting the rewards and still consumed the attempt for the day.

So what had happened was I was in a party with someone prior to going to the adventure island. We had entered deskaluda together and killed it and we finished around 8:50PM. I left the woeful dryland and went to the adventure island and waited for it to spawn; the whole time while not being in a party or having the party autoform. I’m assuming my friend was afk inside after we had finished and was kicked out after the 15 minute timer.
Sadly I didn’t know that this was something that could happen; that being in a party will abandon the adventure island request; that you could still be pulled into a party automatically while on an island; that the party could still autoform after 15 minutes.

Don’t think there was anything I could do to prevent this from happening but hopefully this can be fixed.

That’s super strange, Jeffd1. What server did this happen on?

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community as well!

This happened on the NA East- Avesta server

Thanks! I’ll get this over to the devs.