[BUG/SOFTLOCKED] Lastra Forest, King's Tomb, Part 1. Choose One Path

So I’m stuck in Lastra Forest part where I cannot progress any further. I’m supposed to choose one of the two paths and I cannot open either door. I’ve already restarted the game, restarted the dungeon and have the exact same results. I’m effectively stuck and can no longer progress in the game.

1 Like

Hey there @deancampallday Welcome to the Lost Ark forum!

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with this quest, please try following the steps in this guide for verifying game file integrity and see if this helps:

If you could include a screenshot of the issue you’re describing that would also help!

Let me know how it goes, cheers!

I’m having the same issue. Servers went down for maintenance in the middle of a run and now I cannot progress past this same point even after file verification.

You may already know this but just to be on the safe side: You need to drop the lantern to interact with the doors at this point, then pick it up again.

Hello and welcome to the forums @f33nix86 and thank you @ghostwriter3000 for your good input on this,

I am sorry to hear you are also having trouble progressing past this point. Can you confirm if what @ghostwriter3000 mentions is being done on your end?

If the issue persists, this scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be better if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

Please, do not hesitate reaching out to live support to have this looked into.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: