Burnout problem. the usual 2x chaos / raid problem

~~ Hello ! Tbh, i don t know where to begin and where to end, but i ll try my best. It’s been almost 1 year since me and my friends started to play this beautiful game. We were 12 cute mokokos at the beggining. Now we are only 4 depressed, worn out vykas g2 worms, and soon there will be only me, or not even me…They didn’t quit because they didn’t like the game. They absolutely loved the game, but we all are 25 +, some of them are even married and it’s pretty hard to split yourself between work, personal life and lost ark.

~~ Not when you can play about 2, maybe 3 hours / day lost ark and since you love the game you have alts, 2 alts, 3 alts, 6 alts, maybe even more alts, but instead of doing valtan / vykas / clown / brel with your friends in that little window that you have daily… you have to do chores. You have to do 2x chaos on every char, you do your turtle or caliligos because you have full bubbles and this… this dailies and weeklies, but mostly dailies… they keep feeling more and more like work. There’s no one who enjoy coming home from work just to do more work.

~~ I took a 2 weeks break from lost ark and i felt so much better. I felt good and happy, but, sadly for me, i ve started missing doing clown, doing vykas, valtan… brel was coming soon and i was hyped ( i took the break before brel ) so i came back to the game, but not even once i missed doing dailies. They are the most non friendly content into the game. People can t play the game because they have do to this chores so they don t get behind or gatekeep. It’s unreal… btw, people are gatekeeping even at caliligos. Luckily for me i m 1545 IL on main and i do rotations with my friends, but i see people that can t get into a caliligos lobby even being 5x3, full 7 gems. Gatekeep at daily content. This is just unreal. Also, Caliligos it’s the embodiment of evil that was feed only with redbull all his life and it’s perma playing floor is lava game.

~~ Please, just… please… make daily be 1x, not 2x. Or at least double the number of empty bubbles and we receive 2 bubbles / day instead of 1 so this way many people won t be left behind even if they do dailies more rarely. Let people enjoy your game. Gather mokokos, doing quests, rapports, exploring the map, playing the legion raids, etc… not wasting all their time with dailies. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language ! Also, please try to do something about the bots. You can hire someone to ban them manually. You can distinguish them pretty easily in game.

~~ I forgot to mention that we are not f2p players, but not whales. At best we are some tuna fish. I ve personally put into this game around 400$ with founders pack, lost ark pass x2 and cosmectics. Please, take my advice into consideration and let us play your game, not getting gatekeept at doing the most stupid content into this game ( dailies ). Make them 1x or some alternative solution, but something needs to be done asap or we all are going to die because of burnout or because the bots will kill us all :frowning:

~~ Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and goodluck honning ! Take care ! Bye Bye !
~~ TLDR : we need 1x daily content ( chaos / raids ), not 2x from each. Also, you need to get rid of bots asap. Burnout and bots are the 2 biggest problems this game have atm. ~~~

10 Likes

tried that.

2 Likes

I would suggest to stick what makes you have fun. I nornally skip the guardian raids cause last guardian is just non sense so I don’t care missing on those if I can enjoy other things ingame with alts and other content in general.
I stop caring about min maxing and not caring what streamers/ others do.

1 Like

make paragraphe your post is unreadable

5 Likes

Welcome to lost ark, BFA but worse.

1 Like

Hello ! Tbh, i don t know where to begin and where to end, but i ll try my best. It’s been almost 1 year since me and my friends started to play this beautiful game. We were 12 cute mokokos at the beggining. Now we are only 4 depressed, worn out vykas g2 worms, and soon there will be only me, or not even me…They didn’t quit because they didn’t like the game. They absolutely loved the game, but we all are 25 +, some of them are even married and it’s pretty hard to split yourself between work, personal life and lost ark. Not when you can play about 2, maybe 3 hours / day lost ark and since you love the game you have alts, 2 alts, 3 alts, 6 alts, maybe even more alts, but instead of doing valtan / vykas / clown / brel with your friends in that little window that you have daily… you have to do chores. You have to do 2x chaos on every char, you do your turtle or caliligos because you have full bubbles and this… this dailies and weeklies, but mostly dailies… they keep feeling more and more like work. There’s no one who enjoy coming home from work just to do more work. I took a 2 weeks break from lost ark and i felt so much better. I felt good and happy, but, sadly for me, i ve started missing doing clown, doing vykas, valtan… brel was coming soon and i was hyped ( i took the break before brel ) so i came back to the game, but not even once i missed doing dailies. They are the most non friendly content into the game. People can t play the game because they have do to this chores so they don t get behind or gatekeep. It’s unreal… btw, people are gatekeeping even at caliligos. Luckily for me i m 1545 IL on main and i do rotations with my friends, but i see people that can t get into a caliligos lobby even being 5x3, full 7 gems. Gatekeep at daily content. This is just unreal. Also, Caliligos it’s the embodiment of evil that was feed only with redbull all his life and it’s perma playing floor is lava game. Please, just… please… make daily be 1x, not 2x. Or at least double the number of empty bubbles and we receive 2 bubbles / day instead of 1 so this way many people won t be left behind even if they do dailies more rarely. Let people enjoy your game. Gather mokokos, doing quests, rapports, exploring the map, playing the legion raids, etc… not wasting all their time with dailies. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language ! Also, please try to do something about the bots. You can hire someone to ban them manually. You can distinguish them pretty easily in game. I forgot to mention that we are not f2p players, but not whales. At best we are some tuna fish. I ve personally put into this game around 400$ with founders pack, lost ark pass x2 and cosmectics. Please, take my advice into consideration and let us play your game, not getting gatekeept at doing the most stupid content into this game ( dailies ). Make them 1x or some alternative solution, but something needs to be done asap or we all are going to die because of burnout or because the bots will kill us all :frowning: Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and goodluck honning ! Take care ! Bye Bye !Hello ! Tbh, i don t know where to begin and where to end, but i ll try my best. It’s been almost 1 year since me and my friends started to play this beautiful game. We were 12 cute mokokos at the beggining. Now we are only 4 depressed, worn out vykas g2 worms, and soon there will be only me, or not even me…They didn’t quit because they didn’t like the game. They absolutely loved the game, but we all are 25 +, some of them are even married and it’s pretty hard to split yourself between work, personal life and lost ark. Not when you can play about 2, maybe 3 hours / day lost ark and since you love the game you have alts, 2 alts, 3 alts, 6 alts, maybe even more alts, but instead of doing valtan / vykas / clown / brel with your friends in that little window that you have daily… you have to do chores. You have to do 2x chaos on every char, you do your turtle or caliligos because you have full bubbles and this… this dailies and weeklies, but mostly dailies… they keep feeling more and more like work. There’s no one who enjoy coming home from work just to do more work. I took a 2 weeks break from lost ark and i felt so much better. I felt good and happy, but, sadly for me, i ve started missing doing clown, doing vykas, valtan… brel was coming soon and i was hyped ( i took the break before brel ) so i came back to the game, but not even once i missed doing dailies. They are the most non friendly content into the game. People can t play the game because they have do to this chores so they don t get behind or gatekeep. It’s unreal… btw, people are gatekeeping even at caliligos. Luckily for me i m 1545 IL on main and i do rotations with my friends, but i see people that can t get into a caliligos lobby even being 5x3, full 7 gems. Gatekeep at daily content. This is just unreal. Also, Caliligos it’s the embodiment of evil that was feed only with redbull all his life and it’s perma playing floor is lava game. Please, just… please… make daily be 1x, not 2x. Or at least double the number of empty bubbles and we receive 2 bubbles / day instead of 1 so this way many people won t be left behind even if they do dailies more rarely. Let people enjoy your game. Gather mokokos, doing quests, rapports, exploring the map, playing the legion raids, etc… not wasting all their time with dailies. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language ! Also, please try to do something about the bots. You can hire someone to ban them manually. You can distinguish them pretty easily in game. I forgot to mention that we are not f2p players, but not whales. At best we are some tuna fish. I ve personally put into this game around 400$ with founders pack, lost ark pass x2 and cosmectics. Please, take my advice into consideration and let us play your game, not getting gatekeept at doing the most stupid content into this game ( dailies ). Make them 1x or some alternative solution, but something needs to be done asap or we all are going to die because of burnout or because the bots will kill us all :frowning: Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and goodluck honning ! Take care ! Bye Bye !Hello ! Tbh, i don t know where to begin and where to end, but i ll try my best. It’s been almost 1 year since me and my friends started to play this beautiful game. We were 12 cute mokokos at the beggining. Now we are only 4 depressed, worn out vykas g2 worms, and soon there will be only me, or not even me…They didn’t quit because they didn’t like the game. They absolutely loved the game, but we all are 25 +, some of them are even married and it’s pretty hard to split yourself between work, personal life and lost ark. Not when you can play about 2, maybe 3 hours / day lost ark and since you love the game you have alts, 2 alts, 3 alts, 6 alts, maybe even more alts, but instead of doing valtan / vykas / clown / brel with your friends in that little window that you have daily… you have to do chores. You have to do 2x chaos on every char, you do your turtle or caliligos because you have full bubbles and this… this dailies and weeklies, but mostly dailies… they keep feeling more and more like work. There’s no one who enjoy coming home from work just to do more work. I took a 2 weeks break from lost ark and i felt so much better. I felt good and happy, but, sadly for me, i ve started missing doing clown, doing vykas, valtan… brel was coming soon and i was hyped ( i took the break before brel ) so i came back to the game, but not even once i missed doing dailies. They are the most non friendly content into the game. People can t play the game because they have do to this chores so they don t get behind or gatekeep. It’s unreal… btw, people are gatekeeping even at caliligos. Luckily for me i m 1545 IL on main and i do rotations with my friends, but i see people that can t get into a caliligos lobby even being 5x3, full 7 gems. Gatekeep at daily content. This is just unreal. Also, Caliligos it’s the embodiment of evil that was feed only with redbull all his life and it’s perma playing floor is lava game. Please, just… please… make daily be 1x, not 2x. Or at least double the number of empty bubbles and we receive 2 bubbles / day instead of 1 so this way many people won t be left behind even if they do dailies more rarely. Let people enjoy your game. Gather mokokos, doing quests, rapports, exploring the map, playing the legion raids, etc… not wasting all their time with dailies. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language ! Also, please try to do something about the bots. You can hire someone to ban them manually. You can distinguish them pretty easily in game. I forgot to mention that we are not f2p players, but not whales. At best we are some tuna fish. I ve personally put into this game around 400$ with founders pack, lost ark pass x2 and cosmectics. Please, take my advice into consideration and let us play your game, not getting gatekeept at doing the most stupid content into this game ( dailies ). Make them 1x or some alternative solution, but something needs to be done asap or we all are going to die because of burnout or because the bots will kill us all :frowning: Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and goodluck honning ! Take care ! Bye Bye !Hello ! Tbh, i don t know where to begin and where to end, but i ll try my best. It’s been almost 1 year since me and my friends started to play this beautiful game. We were 12 cute mokokos at the beggining. Now we are only 4 depressed, worn out vykas g2 worms, and soon there will be only me, or not even me…They didn’t quit because they didn’t like the game. They absolutely loved the game, but we all are 25 +, some of them are even married and it’s pretty hard to split yourself between work, personal life and lost ark. Not when you can play about 2, maybe 3 hours / day lost ark and since you love the game you have alts, 2 alts, 3 alts, 6 alts, maybe even more alts, but instead of doing valtan / vykas / clown / brel with your friends in that little window that you have daily… you have to do chores. You have to do 2x chaos on every char, you do your turtle or caliligos because you have full bubbles and this… this dailies and weeklies, but mostly dailies… they keep feeling more and more like work. There’s no one who enjoy coming home from work just to do more work. I took a 2 weeks break from lost ark and i felt so much better. I felt good and happy, but, sadly for me, i ve started missing doing clown, doing vykas, valtan… brel was coming soon and i was hyped ( i took the break before brel ) so i came back to the game, but not even once i missed doing dailies. They are the most non friendly content into the game. People can t play the game because they have do to this chores so they don t get behind or gatekeep. It’s unreal… btw, people are gatekeeping even at caliligos. Luckily for me i m 1545 IL on main and i do rotations with my friends, but i see people that can t get into a caliligos lobby even being 5x3, full 7 gems. Gatekeep at daily content. This is just unreal. Also, Caliligos it’s the embodiment of evil that was feed only with redbull all his life and it’s perma playing floor is lava game. Please, just… please… make daily be 1x, not 2x. Or at least double the number of empty bubbles and we receive 2 bubbles / day instead of 1 so this way many people won t be left behind even if they do dailies more rarely. Let people enjoy your game. Gather mokokos, doing quests, rapports, exploring the map, playing the legion raids, etc… not wasting all their time with dailies. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language ! Also, please try to do something about the bots. You can hire someone to ban them manually. You can distinguish them pretty easily in game. I forgot to mention that we are not f2p players, but not whales. At best we are some tuna fish. I ve personally put into this game around 400$ with founders pack, lost ark pass x2 and cosmectics. Please, take my advice into consideration and let us play your game, not getting gatekeept at doing the most stupid content into this game ( dailies ). Make them 1x or some alternative solution, but something needs to be done asap or we all are going to die because of burnout or because the bots will kill us all :frowning: Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and goodluck honning ! Take care ! Bye Bye !Hello ! Tbh, i don t know where to begin and where to end, but i ll try my best. It’s been almost 1 year since me and my friends started to play this beautiful game. We were 12 cute mokokos at the beggining. Now we are only 4 depressed, worn out vykas g2 worms, and soon there will be only me, or not even me…They didn’t quit because they didn’t like the game. They absolutely loved the game, but we all are 25 +, some of them are even married and it’s pretty hard to split yourself between work, personal life and lost ark. Not when you can play about 2, maybe 3 hours / day lost ark and since you love the game you have alts, 2 alts, 3 alts, 6 alts, maybe even more alts, but instead of doing valtan / vykas / clown / brel with your friends in that little window that you have daily… you have to do chores. You have to do 2x chaos on every char, you do your turtle or caliligos because you have full bubbles and this… this dailies and weeklies, but mostly dailies… they keep feeling more and more like work. There’s no one who enjoy coming home from work just to do more work. I took a 2 weeks break from lost ark and i felt so much better. I felt good and happy, but, sadly for me, i ve started missing doing clown, doing vykas, valtan… brel was coming soon and i was hyped ( i took the break before brel ) so i came back to the game, but not even once i missed doing dailies. They are the most non friendly content into the game. People can t play the game because they have do to this chores so they don t get behind or gatekeep. It’s unreal… btw, people are gatekeeping even at caliligos. Luckily for me i m 1545 IL on main and i do rotations with my friends, but i see people that can t get into a caliligos lobby even being 5x3, full 7 gems. Gatekeep at daily content. This is just unreal. Also, Caliligos it’s the embodiment of evil that was feed only with redbull all his life and it’s perma playing floor is lava game. Please, just… please… make daily be 1x, not 2x. Or at least double the number of empty bubbles and we receive 2 bubbles / day instead of 1 so this way many people won t be left behind even if they do dailies more rarely. Let people enjoy your game. Gather mokokos, doing quests, rapports, exploring the map, playing the legion raids, etc… not wasting all their time with dailies. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language ! Also, please try to do something about the bots. You can hire someone to ban them manually. You can distinguish them pretty easily in game. I forgot to mention that we are not f2p players, but not whales. At best we are some tuna fish. I ve personally put into this game around 400$ with founders pack, lost ark pass x2 and cosmectics. Please, take my advice into consideration and let us play your game, not getting gatekeept at doing the most stupid content into this game ( dailies ). Make them 1x or some alternative solution, but something needs to be done asap or we all are going to die because of burnout or because the bots will kill us all :frowning: Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and goodluck honning ! Take care ! Bye Bye !

4 Likes

You don’t have to do dailies, daily. Use the rest bonus if you don’t feel like doing them. Do it only if you feel like doing them and with characters you enjoy.
Koreans have already tried convince SG to change the daily system for years and no change and posts like this on the forum are definitely not going to convince them to change it :rofl:.

Solution: Just don’t FOMO and you‘ll be fine.

2 Likes

did someone read that massive wall of text and can give a tl;dr? i dont want to kill me eyes trying to read that

I like Desku but that’s because I run it on my DB, SH, and Sorc. So, it usually only takes 2-3 minutes.

Yea sure here: „Mimimi I want all for free. I don’t want to put the same effort in my Characters then other did. to get on same gear“

Na joke.

The real tldr is Fomo for others since he/she said she do the daily’s with friends but others get gatekept. So it’s basically „fight“ for people who don’t said anything.

Totally agree with their being to much dailies to do and x1 instead of 2 would be great (i mean the idea of doing a guardian then getting out just to queue for exactly same boss is just stupid).

But like the other said before its propably unlikely to change which is weird due to the fact we are getting all those mini games some day which they have shown a while back.

That being said i would highly recommend abusing the rested bonus. What i like to do personally is to do 3/2 characters each day. With my 8 characters roster making it 3-3-2 from monday to wednesday for example. When im back to my first 3 characters my rested is back up to max

Fomo is ur worst enemy cuz that will surely make you quit eventually so try to combat it

You don’t “have to” do any of these things. You can just do legion raids and buy materials with gold rather than doing chaos dungeons and guardians. Not sure where this idea comes from that you “have to” be doing them

Thats basically the fomo (fear of missing out) thing that many players have.

Then just do them 1 time? No one force you to do every daily. Its a FOMO problem for you. Just chill and use the rest bonus… noone will be “behined” the game is not a race…

Some of my alts have like 100% rest bonus full because I have like 2h a day and dont wana just do CD and GR cringe… also I wana mabye play other games too.

people that say you dont need to do daily chaos dungeon clearly never hone brel gear, just delete chaos dungeon it serve no purpose why do player have to mindless kill trash mob when the game is raid simulator, or at least remove the third level
and to anyone that say dont fomo i hope yall dont complain about being gatekeep too or how hard it is to find a learning lobby when you reach latest raid too late, why stuff are too expensive, etc, etc

2 Likes

TBH , after reading, i think, lots of players forgot, that doing 18 raids a week is technically more time and less reward than doing chaordungeon every day for gold

and yes its fomo , you dont have to do evry raid with every character , also you dont have to do every chaos dungeon and guardian raid

just do that things you have fun with , and dont do that things that you dont like

same for horizontal , dont do event islands, pvp, gvg, fieldboss, chaos gate. atm

and for calliligos gate keep, i do him with every alt per matchmaking, and almost never it fails, yes perhaps it take 7 minutes instead of 4, but my 1490+ alts ( none is 1500) its doable atm

but searching for 15 minute to get into a group is more timewaste

You don’t need to. But people like me want to play with their guildies and friends but we can’t. Because they have 6 characters for brelshaza and I only have one. And the thing is I only ever missed like 3weeks of dailies and weeklies cause of holidays but other than that I always did everything everyday. Still somehow I’m way too far behind them and we can’t enjoy the newest contents together, or not much other than that one brelshaza run that we clear in 1h 30mins, then they run together again without me and I’m just there listening to them to have fun on discord.

I am at a point where I don’t do guardian raids anymore, chaos only on rested and I skip some Vykas raids on my alts. If you feel overwhelmed, just do less. It doesn’t kill you.

I didnt read all that thing… It … Scares me!

So i like it instead…

1 Like