While this game has many other problems (example Bots), I think it’s important we talk about more Features we would love to see in the game anyway^^
For me it would be an advanced bussing-system.
As it was often mentioned by different sources bussing or carries, are definitely not against ToS, as long as there is no RMT involved.
Let’s be honest the current systems for bussing are annoying (selling gems/sending Gold), dangerous (scammers → some bad example will always oversadow the good), annoying to people using area chat, since some people advertise their runs there. Furthermore it’s a potential point for RMT.
To help alleviate all these issues i would like to suggest a new ingame system catering to bussing:
i would imagine this system similar to partyfinder, however with soem noteable exceptions:
- the system is under a seperate bussing tag in Partyfinder
- the party leader can give people the role of “Bus-Driver” giving them a fair share of the earnings (all earnings are split equally)
- The Party leader can set a price for the bus-ticket, ticketprice and raid should be rerquired on party creation, for easier visibility.
- the ticket buyer will have his gold be deducted upon entry, the gold will be held by the system, until raid completion, when it will be payed out to the bus-drivers with the normal 5% tax.
Potential system expansions / further ideas:
- buyers and sellers can set ther price, and the game automatchmakes, → similar to BC-Exchange
- autoaccept features so buyers don’t need to be accepted into the group as long as they meet the minimum ilvl required → you can do UNAs, while looking for customers.
While i don’t think such a system would be a priority i think it would have much more of a place in our western release than other regions since trust tends to be higher there + people actually know how to find gems on AH…