Can AMZ remove 20 AH limit when we have ilv 1375 limit?

As the title said. I’m just curious.

They can but they won’t, similar to all the other restrictions

2 Likes

If they don’t do it, it means that the limit was not introduced because of bots, those are facts

1 Like

We will have to assess the effectiveness of these new limits and see if it’s feasible to make a change. We’ll let players know as tactics or mitigations change.

1 Like

This isnt “facts”.

These two mitigation tactics could be both helping to reduce the effect of bots.

Making it impossible for lower ilevel account to post forcing more effort from bots AND limiting the amount they CAN do after they invest sounds very reasonable as a tactic. It makes everything harder on them and if they pay off still isnr great, itll deter some bots.

Don’t be so stubborn and do sth about that NOW. At least remove that stupid limit for high roster accounts - you can do that can’t you???

1 Like

Thank you Roxx, your response is helpful in that we know this option is at least being considered ^^.

Sometimes it feels like we may have the perfect solution and CMs never comment on it which is frustrating, so it’s small gestures like simply responding to these topics that help at least me feel at ease that “Ok ok I can calm down now, they’ve thought about it / they’re aware of that option so all is good” haha.

How about you start with 1490 and start gradually lowering it. There are no bots at 1490.

2 Likes

Hi @Roxx any info as to when is the Captcha verification going to be implemented?

1 Like

Well, CMs commented on the 20 listing issue in the last 2 months, they just said they collected the feedbacks and passed to the devs, but we never got any feedback at all since december, until now

1 Like

I didn’t see them specifically acknowledge the idea of using a roster or ilvl threshold to evade the 20 AH limit, so that’s what I was referring to :3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.