Can anyone not connect to server?

it says all servers are up but says can’t connect for some reason

same aswell @Roxx

glad to know im not the only one, thoguht i something was wrong w my client or something

Yeah EUW here. Same as well

you’ve to check out Lost ark files with Steam, once the files are checked steam will start downloading the update, it’s just an issue with Steam

is there a reason why they said maintenance is completed and server status is saying they are up? can anyone else connect?

hmm i did download the update i think, maybe something wrong with integrity i can run

check my message you will know how to resolve the issue

just check out lost ark files with steam

ok ty might just have to uninstall and reinstall maybe im not sure, im checking integrity now
I restarted the game multiple times so im pretty sure i downloaded the new update

well i’m talking with the support right now so, after checking files steam started to download the update

ok, did u just verify the integrity? or what do u mean by u checked the files?

just right click on lost ark > settings> local files> and intgrety, after the full check steam will start downloading like 300 mo

Hello @sunderk89, :slight_smile:

Thank you sharing your concern about connection in Lost Ark.

The best resolution as @Ixy suggested is to check the integrity of files and then download any update which is pushed for Lost Ark after the maintenance today.

The instructions to checking integrity of files are provided in next post.

We’d like to thank @Ixy for his quick supportive response.

See you in Arkesia! :beers:

STEPS TO VERIFY FILES INTEGRITY:

1. Restart your computer and launch: Steam

2. Next, you can either right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right

3. From the drop down menu, select Properties…

4. Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files Button

5. Steam will verify the game’s files - this process may take several minutes

Important:

One or more files may fail to verify.

This is normal for most Steam games. The files that fail to verify are local configuration files that should not be replaced as part of this process.

Warning:
Do not run the verification process while performing other system-intensive processes, such as defragmenting your hard drive or scanning for viruses.

Do not run this process for multiple games at the same time.

yea i think im doing the same thing in steam if u right click it and go to properties you can check the integrity i just did that, and when i went to start the game the update box came up for like .5 of a sec really fast so maybe was missing a file, restarting again now to see if that worked

lol just posted that, did that, it did work, thank you for response

ty too, that worked