Can I get help please about FPS

Sorry if this topic is placed in the wrong section but my problem is my fps in most game at high settings is always around 170 -200 fps but for Lostark my fps drop to 30-40 at everything either low. Am I doing something wrong since usually for this game Ihave about 80 fps at its best. GPU is updated and everything is closed.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m the same for some reason I just can’t get the western version of lost ark to run well, meanwhile I can play on RU and never run into any fps/stuttering at all, the only difference between both version is we use EAC so it can only be the culprit.

2 Likes

Same here, huge frame drops and stuttering for like 3 weeks now, regardless of what settings I’m using. I even installed the russian client as well just to double check and there’s no issue there, 120+ fps without any drops or stuttering even on maxed out graphics. I also tried Halo Infinite and there’s no issues there either so it’s not hardware related. On the other hand Albion online has the exact same stutters and frame drops as Lost ark, and the both use Easy Anti-cheat so my guess is also that there are some huge issues with EAC currently.

Btw do you guys also have stutters when entering or coming out of the yellow circle where you can change your skills etc. ?

2 Likes

Hi everyone , @OnGod welcome to the Lost Ark forum.

We are glad to have you here with us. I do apologize for this performance issue you are experiencing, I know how frustrating this can be.

At the moment please try the troubleshootings listed on the AGS customer support.

If you’re still having problems, we need you to contact AGS customer support for further assistance.

Have the dxdiag ready in case they ask for it, instructions for generating a DXdiag:

Wish you the best and a nice week.

I don’t mean to be rude but I’ve tried all the little fixes and stuff but in the end I can run the RUSSIAN version of lost ark perfectly fine, but ours I can’t and the only difference between the two is the anti cheat (EAC). So until lost ark either change anti cheat or something I’ve come to expect that this version will always have performance issues. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did create a ticket stating that I reinstalled the game, EAC and even Windows and they said to “check the integrity of game files in Steam” … They clearly didn’t even read my ticket whatsoever

Hello @Kaillum and @Megaa,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue similar to this one. Please note that, if the troubleshooting made available by @Kexxelon did not do the trick, the next step is to contact support so your information can be individually reviewed.

I am sorry to hear about @Megaa’s scenario and how the service received was not optimal. Please do not hesitate replying to that Email letting them know how the answer did not meet your expectations and how you require further follow up. You can share the URL for this thread in order to bring further visibility as to what you have tried thus far.

Best of lucks and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: