Can we get the KR/RU/JP version of demonic?

Thanks to this visual bug we can clearly see that Amazon just decided to apply a black filter on top of the Demonic form for no reason. (yes they say that it’s for pvp, but why would a publisher try to outsmart the developer and the other 3 servers at the same time?)

There is already a thread with 600+ replies and 1.4k likes about this issue. Nobody wants this modified version and this update was a real let down for all the demonic players…

28 Likes

It’s like being a good boy all year round in anticipation of santa claus bringing you what you wished for only to find a sock full of charcoal under the christmas tree instead.
AGS all we want is the KR VERSION. THE ONE THAT YOU CAN SEE EVERY DAY ON ATK, ZEALS AND SAINTONE’S STREAM.
prayge

5 Likes

literally :rofl:

4 Likes

Our version is horrid, you need to use low settings to see your own face.

Put up high graphics and the result is this:

3 Likes

And still, since the release of the patch there is no response from CM /:

But on another note i still dont understand why SG didnt make it so when u enter Demonic mode it carries over your skin color, hair style and hair color. Would of been a very nice touch and make it feel more like your own character.

Oh my god…like the form we wanted is soo literally burried under the unnecessary filter and wants to come out!!
Why cant we just disable this crap filter in our own settings?!

6 Likes

It requires some dev time and actually I think the director said that he wants to do that in the future - customizable demonic appearance :slight_smile:

As for the CMs, I think they don’t have a definitive answer yet and they don’t want to just say “We’re looking into this” or smth… I praying they will fight for us :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

Maeselbart replied in my german-thread “we are looking into it” nothing since, he’s the only CM/Mod that even acknowledged the situation, and Roxx’s reply in the Bug Thread is just a generic “we’ll forward this list” thing

Everyday I am browsing everywhere for a bit of info on this… literally hurts my soul :pleading_face:
Did anyone try and find any setting in files? Who knows man…

They made a post yesterday in Bugs section adding sh issue also, roxx replied that will get all of the points investigated…
We shall see

I believe :face_holding_back_tears:

We NEED ANSWERS AGS! TO GIVE US THE SILENT TREATMENT! GIVE US KR RU JP SHADOWHUNTERS!

4 Likes

I somehow feel that this model was pushed by AGS for what ever is the real reason… they cannot own up and say it was mistake to replace the original form and give us the real KR version even when the majority of people are crying about it daily.

but we’ll see

we can see what they did there, and they said “is bec pvp” lies, pure lies

1 Like

AGS be like: “SH issue fixed, no longer flashes with the KR version during end raid cinematic and now stay black instead” :rofl:

4 Likes

Dude…They will burn if they do that

We should create a new thread every day until they just listen to us.

The excuse of “skin tones” is just bs, koreans got chars with black skin colour as black as carbon, there is no difference at all.

Honestly, if their excuse is PvP[ which is unnecessery even in pvp,unless we are underestimated by AGS for reasons i do not know]

Then they could simply have it apply only in PvP content.

Raids, PvE islands, open world the original.

2 Likes

Agreed, sure we have “more” skin tones.
But Korea, RU, JP have several of such skin tones as well and the form is working fine.

I tried to take pose pics on my SH transformed and i felt horrible looking at it.

2 Likes

Please

1 Like