Can we know the launch date of vykes

Because shit happens that is not always in Smilezons control.

Look, you can’t possible know what’s going on behind the scenes, so why even try to pretend otherwise? You just end up looking like another whiny kid.

Except they do tell us, you just don’t like what they are telling us. Which is fine, you’re allowed to not like what we are being told, but to lie and claim they’re not telling us anything is not okay.

I never said you can’t complain and be critical.

Just use logic when actually doing it.

Not really. For the umpteenth time, somethings happen that just end up out of their control. Regardless of the size of the company, they are still only human. You’re expecting perfection based on the size of the company; that is unrealistic.

Things were different before Valtan. I’m not sure if you’re aware, but they’ve been communicating with us that they are hitting bots really hard the past week. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that they are likely still putting a lot of effort into botters and RMTers. You shouldn’t need them to come out and directly say that in order to understand what’s going on; just use your head and actually pay attention.

1 Like

please can we have some info ? what is going on man

No info, they just gonna release the patch along with the update.
Looks at these malding andies man :joy: Quite entertaining.

@Roxx why is the communication with AGS so shady? The company should hire better Project Managers. Seems like the team is always falling behind the schedule, or failling to achiev things that were previously planned.

I trust them. Tomorrow, the update note we’ve all been waiting for will come and we will all be happy

There’s literally no reason for them to have earned your trust. I trust in their incompetency and failure to properly communicate.

2 Likes

We won bro

1 Like

Yes WE wanna know when we can finally c e-boobeez and fail dat Keyboard Minigame
!!funny