Can we talk about these disconnect?

I just had three disconnects in the last 15 minutes. This is ridiculous. So, make that 4 in about 20 minutes.

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, they are AWARE of the disconnects.

1 Like

I’m curious, as someone who’s been getting these disconnects aswell and too worried to run any raids because of it.

Is their system seeing this as a server disconnect and issuing tickets to reattempt raids? or is it seeing these as players disconnecting and not issuing tickets?

We are aware of your concern.

1 Like

1 month later :joy:

1 Like

as long as they disconnect before the raid end then they get a ticket though it takes some time.

True haha hopefully they fix it before Brelshaza

My game os closing without any error on loading screen, most Common on secret maps, Guardian raid, clube, Boss rush, raids… Anyone is havjng the same issue without a disconnect message?

1 Like

I mainly just disconnect never had crashes or anything

1 Like

some players is a understatement, and the market is almost unsearchable and even if you can search one page, page 2 error out. This game is becoming a shit show.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, don’t even get me started on that. I’ve noticed how some time things legit just won’t load or I have to search it multiple times.

1 Like

Hey everyone, thanks for the continued reports of this over the weekend; we have a potential fix that will be going out with tomorrow night’s update and are working through some other possible avenues to help clear this up.

5 Likes

what about the character stuck on loading screen i already contacted support but it keep happening to me whenever i try to change location

Thanks for the reply Roxx, I’ll be sure to give you an update if any issues arise but lets hope the issue will be resolve :slight_smile:

Could just be a similar issue when the server lags and DC people. I’ve had it where sometimes my loading screen into a raid would take ages when some people I know have DCed from their raid/game

rip to all the lost chaosdungeonentrys, cube/bossrush tickets, legion raid fails and nearly a week of problems with just trying to do content; i hope you keep this in mint too.
this is not flame or hate or anything, but pls keep in mind how much “value” all the players lost because of the DC problems we had since the last update - it was absolutly no fun doing the raids and stuff

2 Likes

Is this your way of hinting for some compensation? :wink:

naaaah, i’d never do such a thing!
but well… kinda low on pheons u know? :wink:

1 Like

soo people are still disconnecting… but it’s just the beginning so will have to give it some time and see?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.