Can you please help me with this trusted problem

For the last week i have been under “not trusted” status, IM truing to trade some mats to a friend so we can do vykas hard, I have tried everything, reset my 2 factor, yesterday i put money on steam (5$) also because the game sudgested it might help to get trusted and im still in the not trusted status, can you for the love of whats holly help me fix this, go ban the god damn rmts and not someone who comes back from work and is truing to play 1 character and take it easy -.-
I can give you name , screenshots of purchases, everything u need just PLEASE remove this,
thank you

Welcome to the forum community and sorry for the slow reply.

I’ve moved this to the support section for you as our support team is better equipped to handle this.

Is your 2FA on mobile?

yes it is, i had it before setup also both on phone and pc, and then i removed and setup again, nothing changed

I also activated 2FA mobile, and I’ve been on hold since June 26th.

I’ve also had 2fA on my account for longer than this was even implemented, and yes, on mobile, and i’ve added money to my account, and still having issues with mailing/trading etc.

sooo you gonna do something guys or is that it ?

Don’t be surprised if they never answer you again, and don’t be surprised by the usual robotic ctrl+c ctrl+v response.

Hello and welcome to the forums @bokized97,

I am sorry to hear you and some fellow Arkesians continue to be having issues with getting your trusted status from Steam to reflect in Lost Ark. Please note that accounts that have not met certain requirements with Steam will have lower purchase limits and will not be able perform certain in-game actions as listed here:

• Initiating player-to-player trades (requests can still be received)
  • Sending in-game gifts
  • Exchanging Royal Crystals for Gold
  • Sending in-game mail with attachments

This is part of a security measure that is in place to combat bots and of which you can further read about here:

In order to make your account trusted you will need to have performed a purchase(s) for at least $5, where sometimes Steam will require a period of 30 days to have passed from the date of the purchase. You will also need to set up the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator specifically for this status update to take place.
How to set up Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator

Please note it may still take several hours for your account to become ‘Trusted’ after activating two-factor authentication for the first time and up 30 days depending on Steam’s clear time.

I did read on how some of you seem to have complied with all the required steps. If that is the case along with the full 30 days having passed from these being completed, please follow up on the main thread for this topic by posting your information so this can continue to be looked into:

I hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: