Can you please release my character name form the 60 day wait time

I would like to be able to use my name again as it is what all of my friends know me by so i can make it easier for them to find me. I have a solo character but want to make one to play with them. i just wanted to change how my character looked before getting to far in. I had no idea about the 60 day wait time since i just thought it was gonna be like other games that let you reuse after the deletion timer was up. Knowing that now would’ve deterred me from deleting in the first place. I just wanna be able to use my screen name again since i don’t wanna wait the 60 days and possible loose interest in playing from having to wait so long.

Hello @Chufub, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear about your issue with the character name, but unfortunately, we don’t have a way to reset the name coll down time, since it’s a game mechanic and not a bug or error.

I deeply apologize for the inconveniences that this can cause you.

I hope this information helps.

Thank you for the reply is their any way to revert the deletion then and i can just deal with the visual change at another time.

Hi again!

Understood, can you please provide your character name and server?

Character Name: Chufub
Server: Avesta

Thanks for the reply!

Can you log in to check is the character is showing now?

1 Like

Yes my character is their. I thank you so much for the help, i really appreciate you for helping me out with my problem.

1 Like

Your very welcome!

I’ll be closing this thread for now.

Please reach us out if you need anything else in the future!