Cannot connect to server. Exiting the Game [W0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT]

I’m having problems staying connected to the game, I already looked for my internet provider and the signal is normal, but I’m being disconnected with the following message every 10 minutes

Cannot Connect to Server. Exiting the Game [W0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT]

Does anyone have any idea what to do in this case?

15 Likes

me too, also now the servers are not even visible anymore

4 Likes

Hello @gabrieleron2

Welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

We are aware of different players experiencing this inconvenience, so to resolve this issue please follow the step by step troubleshooting:

1. Please verify the integrity of game with the Steam integrity check

2. Update your video and windows drivers.

3. Repair Easy Anti cheat ( Open Lost Ark Application in your Steam library and go to Settings → Manage → Browse Local Files > Open the AntiCheat Folder > Run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file > Repair.

4. Troubleshoot the Firewall:

1. Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
  3. Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the app is missing from the list, you need to add it.
  • Click Allow another app…, locate and select the app, then click Add.
  • Once you’ve done that, you need to ensure that the app is checked, and that it has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.

If you are still with the same issue after you try the troubleshooting, I recommend contacting our live support: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Thank you for joining us on this new Lost Ark adventure!

1 Like

I don’t mean to question your credentials, but none of that has anything to do with the reason the server kicks out a cannot connect message. An internal error occured with the character and the state cannot be loaded back into. Which is causing these issues.

Suggesting that players do all these steps is just blowing them off so that the Customer Support department can give them more of a run arround.

How about getting a real solution.

18 Likes

Same problem here.

1 Like

well… i tried and… it didn’t work. any other suggestions?

2 Likes

Im uninstalling and reinstalling.

i’m going to try that

Same problem here. There’s a pattern before the disconnection: The game “freezes” for less than 1 second before this same message. Nothing else on my PC freezes… only the game.

Trying to do the following steps.

2 Likes

uninstalling and reinstalling didn’t work… i don’t have any clue for what to do.

Same here.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: UNDER INVESTIGATION Cannot connect to the server

Same here

Yes, I have this issue too. I have a very good connection and did the firewall, port forward and even fix EAC. Still connection lost…

1 Like

Well… I contacted support via chat and according to them: “yesterday there was a server issue on going which cause this prob.” and “yess don’t worry about that it will get fix soon on next update”, so we will have to wait a while to have the solution of our problem

4 Likes

Great news! (Finger cross)

3 Likes

Just to verify. It’s still not fixed! :frowning:

I got the error again…

yep I just got it while I stepped away from the keyboard for 5 minutes

I suspect the problem is because of my PLC, anticheat tries to be always online but if there is any brief disconnection, it identifies it as a modification and logs you out of the game.

This is my suspicion.

Try to connect directly to the router via cable.

(Sorry if there is a fail, im not native english.)

1 Like

After trying all you said, still the same problem. Contacting Amazon Games is useless too.

When the error is happening it disconnect my internet. No internet issue playing other games so it comes from Lost Ark … it’s very weird. I buy the founder pack and got no problem in the first day… now it keep happening every 10-20 min or more.